UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: missignomaster on October 20, 2007, 08:37:28 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 08:20:27 AM
Ooc// Won...der...ful... Well, it improves with the conversation, at least.

Ic// Nik watched the Budew's Mega Drain harmlessly hit the barrier and vanish. He cheerfully scratched that back of his head, and looked over at Boogie and Shantae. "I guess I may as well train if I'm going to be beating this leader. I'll just be outside, come look for me once the battle is over." He said, then walked away with ungainly footing. "And one last thing," He said, his voice a little more cold than before. He turned around and was glaring darkly at the two. "If any of you are with Team Magma or Team Rocket, I won't hesitate to kill you. And if you are, pass it onto the one with the Magmortar that he'll be next." He smiled, and rolled backwards. "Ciao!"
OOC// what a coincidence lol. I had been thinking about making a second character that was a Team Magama member and had a magmortar.

Ooc// Cool. Sorry I deleted the post. I only now noticed Fear's character replied.

Ic// Nik smiled at her, and held out his right hand. "No? Oh too bad. I'm Nik, from Blackthorn City. And this," he said, pointing to Snorunt with his left hand, "is my friend Snorunt."

Transient Link

ooc/ you deleted the post about the magma and aqua threat?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 08:58:24 AM
Ooc// Yes, because it had me leave the place and I didn't notice Fear's post. I sometimes pass by posts when reading through forum things.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:03:18 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 08:58:24 AM
Ooc// Yes, because it had me leave the place and I didn't notice Fear's post. I sometimes pass by posts when reading through forum things.

ooc/ oh ok your nik on this right

ic/ mike walked over to the group deciding to engage in some conversation

"you know Ive seen most of you for a long time but I dont think we have ever formally introduced ourselves. Hi names mike"
he extended a hand

Flying Chickens

Nik looked at Mike who had held out his hand. "Hello, I'm Nik, from Blackthorn City. Good to you."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:13:27 AM
Nik looked at Mike who had held out his hand. "Hello, I'm Nik, from Blackthorn City. Good to you."
ic/ he grined
"im from the orange islands"

Joeofmars

"I've never seen you."Boogie said,not holding out his hand and keeping an eye on the battle.

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 09:23:08 AM
"I've never seen you."Boogie said,not holding out his hand and keeping an eye on the battle.
ic/
mike was a tad annoyed at this ones attitude

"ahh but I have you"

he laughed

Flying Chickens

Nik laughed as well. "Ha ha, you have haven't you. You've been watching us for quite some time." He glared at Mike out  of the blue. "so give us a valid explanation for why that is. The last person to be watching me was one of Team Magma. They gave me this burn. I'm afraid that this time I'll be ahead of the game and give out the freezer burn before I'm burned again."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:32:18 AM
Nik laughed as well. "Ha ha, you have haven't you. You've been watching us for quite some time." He glared at Mike out  of the blue. "so give us a valid explanation for why that is. The last person to be watching me was one of Team Magma. They gave me this burn. I'm afraid that this time I'll be ahead of the game and give out the freezer burn before I'm burned again."
ic/ "that a threat? HA! you couldnt take me on even if I were bad. Besides if I was ever with anyone it was with rocket, but as shaelyn will tell you not anymore"

he shrugged

"anyways whats your beef?"

Flying Chickens

Nik held up his left hand, showing Mike the wrist. "Well, Team Rocket. They were working with Team Magma when they gave me this. And let's all just say I don't like Magmortars."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:36:49 AM
Nik held up his left hand, showing Mike the wrist. "Well, Team Rocket. They were working with Team Magma when they gave me this. And let's all just say I don't like Magmortars."
ooc/ sorry about last post I fixed it up though

ic// mike looked at the burn

"better burn then mind control ill tell you what"

Flying Chickens

"Mind control? They've certainly advanced from threats for recruiting. Explain to me this mind control."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:41:14 AM
"Mind control? They've certainly advanced from threats for recruiting. Explain to me this mind control."
ic/ "well they take a chip stick it on the back of your neck then it slowly takes control of you. They even have remotes to speed up to process if they are in a hurry. Pretty scary thats for sure"

Flying Chickens

Nik looked at Boogie. "Oh, so that's why you were talking about Chips earlier."