News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I'm back! And boy am I happy. :) 2 books signed by Brian Jacques!!!  :robotveryhappy: :robotveryhappy:

Ic// "Hmmmm.......Try another growth budew!" Budew raised it's attack once again. "Sheildon, use take down!" Josh told sheildon.

"Now, use mega drain!" Budew used Mega drain on the Sheildon. Though this time, it struck behind the head. Doing even more damage since it hit it's weak spot.

Shieldon was very weak at the moment.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Hoorah, you're here. Now finish the battle so you can say I join the clubzorz... Why on Earth did I say clubzorz... I meant group.

Fell

Ooc// Okay I'll finish.

Ic// Budew used one last mega drain on Shieldon, and then he fainted.

"HAHAHHAHAHA!!! Good job kid! Now, here's your badge!!" Josh handed Martin the sparkling badge. "Yes! Huh?"

Budew started glowing! It grew, slowly but surely, until it's shape changed. It turned into a roselia!

"Well! It seems your enegetic friend evolved!!" "Wow! A roselia. Awesome!" Martin walked back up to where his friends were. The roselia following him.

Flying Chickens

Nik watched as Martin's Budew evolved into Roselia. He forgot all about searching for the source of the noise and ran over to congratulate him. "Awesome!" He said as he flipped and landed in front of him. "I'd try the battle but I need some more training before I attempt it. Now then... I was wondering if I could tag along with the four of you. It's not much fun only having Snorunt to talk with all the time. No offense, Snorunt."

Fell

"That's fine with me!" Martin replied.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Darn, just realized I missed the whole part about being able to have eight attacks. Must... Add... Attacks to Snorunt...

Ic// Nik looked at Martin with happiness that brimmed from his head. He seemed to glow a bit. "Thank you so very much! Oh, and does anyone know where we are? I never saw a sign for this city...?"

Joeofmars

"Good job on the badge and Roselia,Martin."Boogie said.

Fell

"Thanks Boogie. Oh, we are in Oreburgh."

Flying Chickens

"Oreburgh? Darn, so that is the first gym leader... Well. You guys go on ahead. I'm just going to wait here for Josh's Pokemon to rest up, so that I can challenge him. Wait for me back in Jubilife when you get there. Ciao."

FearItself

"I'll be waiting here with you, then. I want the gym badge I never got a chance to get." Shaelyn said, looking from Nik to the group, and then over to Josh, who was starting to walk out the entrance, assumingly headed to the Pokemon Center to rest his Pokemon. "I guess we'll have to wait for a while..." she added.

Ooc// By the way, Orgizirtee, when you fight a gym leader, you can choose what three Pokemon the gym leader uses, as long as they follow the type of Pokemon that would be in that gym and the relative experience. I'd say that Josh can have any first-evolution Rock-type Pokemon, you can choose any three you want. This will apply to the rest of the gym leaders too, just so we can mix it up.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Oh? You can? I would assume that the person battling the gym leader always controls the leader as well. Cool. I must go change my profile. I keep forgetting that I got two new Pokemon.

FearItself

Ooc// Yes, that's another reminder, always update your profile with evolutions/new Pokemon and new replacements to moves in your Pokemon's(s') moveset(s).

missingnomaster

John finally woke up from his late sleep, feeling refreshed. He had decided not to think about the evil pokeball much, and was ready to take on the Eterna gym leader.

OOC// The Eterna gym leader's name in this was Ivy right?

FearItself

Ooc// Yes, the name of Eterna's gym leader is Ivy. =)

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 09:51:28 AM
OoC//So...lemme get this straight:Mike knows about my character because...Oh yeah,you know everthing.That's a load of bullcrap because are characters never interacted and I never wanted them to anyway.

ooc/ yo im back this isnt my ic post but i got to get this out. Yo moron Ive actually seen you when I first came to oreburgh :P we just never talked der!

*edits*
also I dont god mod anymore. Also are we still in the mines?