News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had already left and was half way to Eterna. Maybe I should have waited for them...Nah. He continued walking along the path with Riolu.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:11:34 PM
Ooc// Yes, that's another reminder, always update your profile with evolutions/new Pokemon and new replacements to moves in your Pokemon's(s') moveset(s).
Ooc// Of course, of course. I'm new to this whole RP thing. Not good at any remembering to forget... Does that make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me... Oh well.

Ic// Nik sat with Shaelyn, twiddling his thumbs nervously. Partly out of worry for the gym badge, partly because he didn't want to make himself look like an idiot in front of his new found friend. He sighed and looked down at his Snorunt, raring to go into the fray. He chuckled to himself quietly. If only he could've prevented Team Magma and their Magmortar from caving in the Ice Caves near his home, he could've saved tons of the little guys...

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 01:22:34 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:11:34 PM
Ooc// Yes, that's another reminder, always update your profile with evolutions/new Pokemon and new replacements to moves in your Pokemon's(s') moveset(s).
Ooc// Of course, of course. I'm new to this whole RP thing. Not good at any remembering to forget... Does that make sense to you? It doesn't make sense to me... Oh well.

Ic// Nik sat with Shaelyn, twiddling his thumbs nervously. Partly out of worry for the gym badge, partly because he didn't want to make himself look like an idiot in front of his new found friend. He sighed and looked down at his Snorunt, raring to go into the fray. He chuckled to himself quietly. If only he could've prevented Team Magma and their Magmortar from caving in the Ice Caves near his home, he could've saved tons of the little guys...

ic/ mike saw niks thumbs he seemed worried he decided to try to calm him down

"so you worried about your first gym battle?"

FearItself

Ooc// We could do without the name-calling, Marluxia..

IC// Shaelyn gave a sigh, crossing her arms and looking to Nik. The guy seemed okay, she didn't know why the others didn't trust him, but maybe that was just because they were still shaken-up from what Shaelyn herself had done. She studied him for a moment, wondering how she could get to know more about him without coming across as interested. Then, the idea hit her.

"Hey, while we're waiting for our gym battles, want to have a practice battle?" Shaelyn asked.

Flying Chickens

Nik grinned. "Practice battle? Sounds great. Just hope my Pokemon don't get tuckered out from it." He stood up and looked around the wide expanse of the dome, then looked back at Shaelyn and said, "Shall we begin?"

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 01:29:00 PM
Nik grinned. "Practice battle? Sounds great. Just hope my Pokemon don't get tuckered out from it." He stood up and looked around the wide expanse of the dome, then looked back at Shaelyn and said, "Shall we begin?"

ooc/ way to ignore my post and sorry fear but joe is being a jerk and has always been one a guy can only take so much bs from one person :|

ic//
A battle eh? ha good, a chance to see this niks skill at battling

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 01:32:51 PM

ooc/ way to ignore my post and sorry fear but joe is being a jerk and has always been one a guy can only take so much bs from one person :|

ic//
Ooc// Sorry, hard to keep track. You make a post and then when you say reply there's four more or something. And also, like now, I skip past posts by accident. Sorry.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff entered Eterna city and was looking around. He didn't get a chance to before. "Hm...I'm hungry, what do you say Riolu. Should we get something to eat?"

"Rio!" Riolu said happily to the sudgestion of food.

"Alright." Said Zaroff.

Ooc// Hey, Fear are we going to have the explorer kit thing in the RP?

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 01:34:43 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 01:32:51 PM

ic//
Ooc// Sorry, hard to keep track. You make a post and then when you say reply there's four more or something. And also, like now, I skip past posts by accident. Sorry.
ooc/ its fine thanks for apologizing though shows character

FearItself

Ooc// Yeah, but Marluxia, I b*tched at you so much back when you first joined, and you never said anything harsh to me. Why is that?

@DH.2: I guess, if your character wants a Kit, they can get one in Eterna, but it's not necessary.

IC// Shaelyn stepped onto the battlefield Martin had recently had his gym battle on. She stood on the far side, across from where Nik would be standing. She reached for the first pokeball on her belt, grinning slightly as she looked to her opponent.

"We shall." she replied.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:40:24 PM
Ooc// Yeah, but Marluxia, I b*tched at you so much back when you first joined, and you never said anything harsh to me. Why is that?

@DH.2: I guess, if your character wants a Kit, they can get one in Eterna, but it's not necessary.

IC// Shaelyn stepped onto the battlefield Martin had recently had his gym battle on. She stood on the far side, across from where Nik would be standing. She reached for the first pokeball on her belt, grinning slightly as she looked to her opponent.

"We shall." she replied.
ooc/ cause eventually you backed off and saw I was trying. So you wernt constantly looking for opportunities to flame me. You got a good head so your nice and stuff and can just get annoyed, kinda like me lol :D

Fell

Hmm! A battle? This should be interesting. Martin sat down, with Roselia.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:40:24 PM

"We shall." she replied.
Ooc// Yeah but I was thinking we could all get one A) for a source of evolution stones (But not too many of course) and B) Just for the fun of it.

Ic// Zaroff entered a fast food place for humans and pokemon. He got himself a hamburger with fries and Riolu had his food. "Alright, let's dig in!" He started eating his food and so did Riolu.

"Excuse me, did someone say dig?" Said a fairly old man.

"Yeah, but it was an expression." Zaroff said a bit confused.

"Oh, well, would you like an explorer's kit? You can use it to go underground and dig for stuff like evolutionary stones and other rare stuff!" Said the old man.

"Sure I'll take anything that's free!" Zaroff said putting his hands out to grab it.

The old man jerked it away. "Oh no, it's not free. You have to win in a battle to get it!" He said putting his hand over his pokeball. "It'll be a one-on-one match."

"Okay, I'm game." Said Zaroff getting out of his seat.

Avion-Finch

Zak was riding on his Vaporeon on the water route east of Canalave.

"ah, its so calm, yet, dear lord is it boring." said Zak, as he cruised toward Canalave

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Ooc// Actually, I did flame you several times. I think you just went easy on me because I am a girl. Is that true? ;P

IC// Shaelyn tossed out the pokeball she had in her hand, and watched as her Stantler was released in a beam of red light. It had certainly been a while since she had fought with Stantler, but the two were deeply connected mentally, they had been ever since she received the Stantler from Rowan. They would do fine, though that Snorunt gave her worries. Her team was very vulnerable to the Ice-type.