News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// I have a beastly Yoshi and Jigglypuff, lol.

@Marluxia: I don't have a Wii, and I don't think I'll be getting one. :( My family isn't really that free when it comes to money, ya know?

But we should stop being off-topic. I'm just waiting for Orgizirtee to post.

Fell

Ooc// Okay.

Ic// Martin decided to introduce his pokemon to roselia. "Guys, this is roselia. Budew evoloved. " The pokemon each gave their greeting to roselia.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

"Thank you." Nik was frowning. She had laughed at him, and not when he did something funny either. Best prove her wrong for that. "Alright, Shinx. Double Team!"

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 02:10:40 PM
Ooc// I have a beastly Yoshi and Jigglypuff, lol.

@Marluxia: I don't have a Wii, and I don't think I'll be getting one. :( My family isn't really that free when it comes to money, ya know?

But we should stop being off-topic. I'm just waiting for Orgizirtee to post.

ooc/ hey thats funny my cuz pwns with yoshi and my best friends pwns with jugglypuff odd isnt it? :D

Dr.Hobo2

"Shinx, use spark!" The shinx lunged at the wingull and made a dirrect attack and made it faint imediatley.

"Oh...Well, it's been so long since I've seen a trainer want to fight me that I lost my edge." He said returning wingull to it's ball. "Well, fair is fair. Here's the explorers kit." He said handing him the helmet and other tools.

"Thanks." Said Zaroff. "Oh, I should buy a bag so I don't have to carry all my stuff." He left the food center and went toward the pokemart.

FearItself

Ooh, scarey. Shaelyn remarked inside her mind, her arms crossed as she watchhed the Pokemon duplicate itself over and over. Stantler had different Special-oriented attacks that could easily expand across the battlefield. But, she would let this kid have fun with his dopplegangers for a while.

"Stantler, stand there and prepare with Calm Mind." she commanded.

The Big Horn Pokemon did exactly as he was told. His body glowed a bright purple as he relaxed his mind and senses, starting to build up better Special Attack and Special Defense stats.

Fell

hopefully Nik has a good plan. If I know Shaelyn, then I think I know what she's gonna do. Martin let his pokemon watch the battle so they could learn from it.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff walked out of the pokemart with a backpack on his...back now with his items now in it. "You know, I remeber seeing a house in the middle of the forest east of town. Maybe we should investigate!"

"Riolu?" Said Riolu not too sure about this idea.

"Don't worry, this'll be fun." He said smiling.

Ooc// Hey...Is some one going to come to Eterna soon?

Transient Link

ic/ mike watched the battle with slightly growing intreague but still nothing grand he hoped for something actiony to happen

Flying Chickens

Nik scratched the back of his head. Yes, he was fully aware that this Shinx was a bad tactical error. But he had never even used it. If he was going to beat Josh, he'd have to work out an effective strategy for it and then one for Starly. "Alright Shinx, try and break its concentration. Use Bite."

FearItself

That's right, come closer. Shaelyn thought as she saw the Shinx prepare to use bite. The many dopplegangers were approaching, but Stantler remained completely focused on improving his stats, just as he was told. Shaelyn stood there, watching the many different Shinx come closer. Just as she felt it was coming close enough, she decided to start on the offensive.

"Now Stantler, while they're close, use Confuse Ray." she commanded.

Stantler broke his concentration for the sake of following orders, his stats improved enough for the attacks soon to come. He threw back his head, soon throwing it forward and releasing a wave-like pulse of the Confuse Ray from the bulbs on his antlers. This was one of the battlefield-covering attacks his master had been planning.

Flying Chickens

"No, the Stantler! Attack the Stantler!" Nik pleaded as the Shinx all began to become confused and attack one another. "Oy... Umm, Shinx, come back. Snorunt, please help me." He said as he threw two Poke-balls simultaneously.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 02:24:19 PM
Zaroff walked out of the pokemart with a backpack on his...back now with his items now in it. "You know, I remeber seeing a house in the middle of the forest east of town. Maybe we should investigate!"

OoC//My characters are heading to Eterna...and I was planing on stoping at the Old Chataeu also @_@

IC//Boogie and Shantae made it quickly to Jubilife.They healed their pokemon at a pokemon center(they had to fend off zubats and geodudes in the cave.)

Transient Link

ic/ mike doubled over laughing

"hahahah!! Shaelyn owned you up man hahahahaahah"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 02:36:18 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 02:24:19 PM

OoC//My characters are heading to Eterna...and I was planing on stoping at the Old Chataeu also @_@

IC//Boogie and Shantae made it quickly to Jubilife.They healed their pokemon at a pokemon center(they had to fend off zubats and geodudes in the cave.)
Ooc// Okay.

Ic// Zaroff was standing infront of the path leading to the house but it was blocked by bushes. "Hm...How are we going to get in there?"