News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//Could you people please check out my post in the RP Launch Pad Thread,I need some feedback.

IC//"Ok,I think we should get out of here"

Dr.Hobo2

"I'm with you on that. This place gives me the spooks." He said. "Let's go Riolu." He walked out of the room.

"Rio!" The Riolu said happy that they were leaving.

FearItself

Crud.. I remember my battle with Venus, and how that Thunderpunch made Tentacool faint in one hit.. I don't know much more I can do, so I'll just hope she can take a-... Wait a minute, maybe there is something I can do.

Shaelyn grinned, looking to the slightly-nervous Tentacool. "Tentacool, jump and latch yourself to that stalagmite there." she said, motioning upwards.

Just as the Shinx drew close, Tentacool followed orders, jumping straight upwards with the help of propulsion by her tentacles. She then wrapped those tentacles around the chosen stalagmite and hung there, sort of mocking the Shinx below.

She looks like she's having fun up there. Shaelyn remarked inside her head.

Joeofmars

When they got out of the old building(Not before another scare from the playful Haunter,though.)Boogie asked a question.

"Do you plan on going to Eterna next?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah. I already got my first badge." He said looking back and saw a ghost of a very old man. He quickly turned around and got goosebumps on his skin. I suppose he was the guy who lived in that house.

Flying Chickens

"Bah, Shinx, we have a problem. Actually, I don't suppose you can jump that high?" Shinx mewed while shaking its head. "Yep, we have a problem. Umm... Use Double Team, and climb up on all the doppelgangers." A dozen Shinx appeared and began to pile on top of eachother, making a tower. The original, still keeping Spark going, sprinted up the tower and leaped for Tentacool.

missingnomaster

Well there goes Zig's most effective attack... Pin missle will still be effective though....
"With your speed, use take down cherubi!" Ivy was feeling cocky.

"Lets see it get around pin missle, Zig."
Cherubi charged at Zig in an odd run-bounce motion. However, It charged right into the pins Zig fired at it, causing them to lodge them self even deeper into cherubi's berry-like body. Cherubi hit Zig full force, and then fainted from the recoil damage. Zig was knocked back several feet, and had to shake his head a few times. Ivy's cocky grin fell off her face.

"Cerubi.... Come back. Go skiploom!" Skiploom had chlorophyll as well, and it soon took effect. "Skiploom giga drain!"

"Zig, use pin missle again."
The verdant beam hit Zig as it fired several pins at skiploom, however, the giga drain recovered most of the damage, although the pin missiles seemed uncomfortable stuck in skiploom.

"Now skiploom, solar beam!" The beam fired before John could command Zig to attack, thanks to the sun. He still issued a rushed command though.

"Jump out of the way, quickly."
Zig jumped, but not out of the way. The explosion from the solar beam sent Zig flying. "Now ice beam Zig!" The sunny day would weaken the ice beam, but thanks to skiploom's crippling weakness to ice moves, it was still effective. Not enough so though. Zig actually hit the ceiling, and skiploom soon melted from the ice, still having fight left. Zig fell to the ground, knocked out.

"Good job Zig, come back. now, bronzor, have some fun." Bronzor came out, and quickly evaluated the situation. The sun finally died down some.

"Bronzor hmm? Skiploom, use sunny day, to brighten our day once more!" The sun became bright once more, and skiploom was once again rather fast. John couldn't hide his grin.

"Use trick room bronzor." Bronzor distorted the dimentions, and the once fast skiploom was now slower than a shuckle. Ivy's grin once again faded.

"Use sleep powder skiploom." Ivy commanded. Skiploom began spraying spores into the air, super slow like.

"Use gyro ball bronzor." This was the perfect opportunity. Gyro ball would protect bronzor from the spores, and would super fast thanks to trick room. It headed for skiploom.

OOC// I gots to go watch naruto.... I missed last weeks episode and I've already missed part of it again.

Joeofmars

"Cool.I got my first badge also.Lets go."He started walking out of the forest.

Dr.Hobo2

"Nice." He said continuing to walk along with his Riolu. Wow, I already have five pokemon and Rotom is probably considered to be pretty rare! "I think I'll take my pokemon to the pokecenter." Said Zaroff heading to the center.

FearItself

Ooc// Can you tell me what happens in this week's episode? I don't feel like watching it. xP I'll be mad if I miss/have already missed the episode where Shikamaru becomes a Chunin.

IC// Tentacool giggled to herself, which sounded like a purr, but really, it was a nervous laugh. She knew she was in trouble, and had hoped that being high up would work, but it didn't seem to be working too well.

"Tentacool, fire a Water Pulse at the Shinx jumping at you." Shaelyn ordered.

Tentacool nodded with a slight hesitation, opening her jaw and releasing a series of fast pulses of water at the Shinx that seemed to be using the attack against her. But she wasn't sure how much of an effect the attack would have on the Shinx. If it didn't do much, the physical Spark attack would hit and surely make her faint.

Joeofmars

"Oh cool,what pokemon do you have,Zaroff?"Boogie asked.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, you know right now that I have a Riolu and Rotom. I also have a Zubat, a Shinx, and a Buneary!" He said entering the pokecenter.

Ooc// Hey Fear, random question. Did you know anybody with the s/n KIRBYWINDWAKER on the origional NSider?

FearItself

Ooc// I don't believe so. Why do you ask?

Flying Chickens

Shinx jumped through the first ring of water, but was hit by the second. The force wasn't enough to knock her down though. She continued forward and collided with the Tentacool. The rings that missed went down to hit the tower, destroying all the doppelgangers.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 06:19:46 PM
Ooc// I don't believe so. Why do you ask?
Ooc// I used to chat to her through PM and I knew she liked to RP. Also...She left for the navy before NSider closed and I don't think she knows it so I was someone would be able to contact her.