News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

OOC// Here you go Fear. Sasuke continues his fight with the 4 sound ninja, and they over take him. They then tell him to join Orochimaru if he wants more power, and he accepts. Meanwhile, Naruto has a sort of date with Sakura at the ramen shop, and Sakura tries to get Sasuke to not go, and even confesses her love for him. Sasuke goes anyway, and the 4 sound ninja appoint him as their leader. I couldn't do a spoiler, sorry.

Triforce_Luigi

"Venus sent you to spy? Interesting..."

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm going to go eat dinner now. Ciao.

gamemasterdevil

"Yes, she did," Aeon replied, smirking. He knew who it was now by the voice. "By the way..now that I'm part of the team, why don't you explain to me why that girl's attitude changed suddenly, and why she's with the group I'm to be spying on."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

"Thanks"Boogie said."I bet you'll win also"

Dr.Hobo2

"Thanks." He said smiling.

"Your pokemon are ready." Said Nurse Joy.

"Oh." Zaroff said standing up and walking over to the counter. "I'll take that." He said grabbing his pokeballs and putting it on his belt.

Joeofmars

"It's getting late do you think we should rent a room?"Boogie said as Zaroff put his pokemon back on his belt.

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

Quote from: missignomaster on October 20, 2007, 07:02:10 PM
OOC// Here you go Fear. Sasuke continues his fight with the 4 sound ninja, and they over take him. They then tell him to join Orochimaru if he wants more power, and he accepts. Meanwhile, Naruto has a sort of date with Sakura at the ramen shop, and Sakura tries to get Sasuke to not go, and even confesses her love for him. Sasuke goes anyway, and the 4 sound ninja appoint him as their leader. I couldn't do a spoiler, sorry.

ooc/ oh I only saw the 2nd one there were 2? I cant beilive sauske though what a jerk but i got to admit im more fan of naruto and sakura rather than sasuke and sakura. anyways Im so watching dbz rerun right now pwns :D

ic//well this battle is heating up..... mike rolled his eyes in exasperation and boredom

"cmon fear finish the man would yah?"

Triforce_Luigi

"but if I tell you, you will tell another team. I've heard you talking to Anzu."

Joeofmars

Boogie rented out a room from Nurse Joy and he went upstairs with Shantae and Zaroff and fell alseep.

gamemasterdevil

"I don't even know if another team is in Oreburgh," Aeon replied with a whisper. "You're too skeptical, Shawn..on second thought, though, you don't have to tell me..heh."

Aeon didn't need a team member following him around. He'd find out what the situation was himself.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

hm...that was a bit quick for Boogie to fall asl- He collapsed on his bed snoring away.

missingnomaster

The gyro ball headed straight for the super slow skiploom. It hit, knocking skiploom out.
"Return skiploom.... Now for my final pokemon... Go tropius!" The grass/flying pokemon appeared, looking fierce. "This one doesn't have chlorophyll, lucky me. It has solar power instead."
another grass flying type.... Too bad Zig is knocked out... I still have 2 pokemon though, and should be able to wear it down. "Bronzor, use extrasensory."

"Use whirlwind tropius!" Bronzor started distorting tropius, and then tropius' whirlwind came. Bronzor was able to finish the attack though, even as it was being blown into the wall.

"Now, gyro ball bronzor." The steel ball encased bronzor as it came at tropius. This time Ivy couldn't hide her grin.

"Use solar beam." The solar beam fired, blasting bronzor away like a pinball. bronzor made a crater in the wall when it hit, and was knocked out, when it fell to the ground.

"Good job bronzor, come back. Now Floon, show them your skill." Floon came out, looking bold.

"Use air slash tropius!"

"Dodge, get up close. and use will-0-wisp." Floon dodged the blade like air, and as it got close, released a band of blue fire that clung to tropius. The prolonged exposure to flame set tropius' wings on fire, causing it to get much weaker. Ivy knew she would have to try and 1-shot this.

"Tropius! Leaf storm now!"

"Floon, protect yourself somewhat with will-o-wisp." The storm of leaves shot at Floon like a hyper beam. The flames around him only protected him a little. After the storm finished, tropius fainted from the fire. Floon still had some energy left, and John won!

"Good job tropius. Return. That was a nice strategy, using will-o-wisp to burn tropius like that. Here is your badge."

"Thank you. That tropius is definitely a power house, that's for sure." John said as he started to leave. something stopped him however.

"Floon......!!!!" Floon started glowing! Before John knew it, Floon had evolved into drifblim!.

"What a nice way to celebrate getting your gym badge, with a pokemon evolving." Ivy commented.

"That's for sure. Well, Floon, you're the first to evolve. How about that?" John said.

"Blim!" Floon's voice was lower now, and sounded odd, but jolly.

"Now we just need to get you and the group healed." Said John as he left for the pokemon center.

FearItself

Tentacool could feel her consciousness slowly slipping away from her. She made a quiet, tired purring sound, signifying that she was on her last bit of energy. Her eyes narrowed, and she spit out an Acid attack one more time at the approaching Shinx, just before it would have bitten her once more. She wasn't sure if the Acid attack would do it, since it was weak compared to the other attacks she had used, very weak, but it was her last attempt to put this Shinx down for good. Darkness started to cloud her vision after she used her remaining strength to shoot Acid at the Shinx.