News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Aeon looked down to his right, looking at apparently nothing. "Anzu, go tell Venus that one of her 'recruits' has quit."

Anzu burst from the darkness, landing on all fours and heading towards the entrance of the mibes.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

OoC//Jeez Fear,you really know how to make a Pokemon battle extremely epic @_@

Mine have never beee that epic!

FearItself

Ooc// Epic? What exactly to you mean by "epic"? xD

gamemasterdevil

Making it to the entrance, Anzu veered left, beginning her sprint towards the Galactic Base now.

-----------

Aeon patiently waited for the two combatants to officially declare the battle over. It was then that he'd approach them. He didn't want to appear rude or impatient.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 06:05:35 AM

OOC// Like in my gym battle I just posted something like "Zig actually hit the ceiling. He fell to the ground, knocked out." Where as you put how darkness was closing in on tentacool and stuff.

FearItself

Quote from: missignomaster on October 21, 2007, 06:18:11 AM
Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 06:05:35 AM

OOC// Like in my gym battle I just posted something like "Zig actually hit the ceiling. He fell to the ground, knocked out." Where as you put how darkness was closing in on tentacool and stuff.

Ooc// Oh. xP But that's just description, that doesn't make it epic. xD

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Did you guys miss me??? What happened while I was away, I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! Even battles, pokemon caught, ect. I wouold be really grate4full if each person told me what happened while I was gone. Please and thank you, and sorry, and I missed you guys, and I can't wait to get started again! (lol run on sentence :D)

gamemasterdevil

Taptaptap...taptaptap...Anzu pawed at Venus' door upon reaching it, trying to make a sound loud enough for her to hear.

missingnomaster

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 21, 2007, 06:20:19 AM
OOC/// Did you guys miss me??? What happened while I was away, I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING! Even battles, pokemon caught, ect. I wouold be really grate4full if each person told me what happened while I was gone. Please and thank you, and sorry, and I missed you guys, and I can't wait to get started again! (lol run on sentence :D)

Well my character John headed for Eterna once again, and was attacked by a Team Aqua grunt. Zig stole a sort of illegal pokemon that the Aqua grunt was going to use to steal John's pokemon, and John got his first taste of ruthless power. Then he did some training in Mt. Coronet and just outside Coronet, and then he went back to Eterna and beat the gym leader, and then Floon evolved into a drifblim. But John missed most of the epicness.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: missignomaster on October 21, 2007, 06:25:02 AM

Well my character John headed for Eterna once again, and was attacked by a Team Aqua grunt. Zig stole a sort of illegal pokemon that the Aqua grunt was going to use to steal John's pokemon, and John got his first taste of ruthless power. Then he did some training in Mt. Coronet and just outside Coronet, and then he went back to Eterna and beat the gym leader, and then Floon evolved into a drifblim. But John missed most of the epicness.
OOC/// Alright then, also is your card updated?

missingnomaster

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 21, 2007, 06:27:36 AM
Quote from: missignomaster on October 21, 2007, 06:25:02 AM

OOC/// Alright then, also is your card updated?

my card will be later, and I need to update my profile. thanks.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Pheonix, you're back! Shaelyn was evil and I made a second character.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 06:29:59 AM
OOC/ Pheonix, you're back! Shaelyn was evil and I made a second character.

OOC/// (at me being back) I know about time. ALright I guess Fear nwill tell me about that later, and cool! Also what happened to your Meowth, and what pokemon does your 2nd character have?

FearItself

Again, an annoyance awoke Venus, but this time she had been awaiting it. She sat up and walked over to the door, opening it, only to find that spy's Eevee at her doorstep.

"Why did your trainer send you here? Did he find something?" she asked the small Pokemon, though she felt kind of silly for asking something that wouldn't be able to reply to her.

Fell

Martin watched the battle. It seemed like Shaelyn was winning, but Nik started to gain the upper hand. Interesting

Spongebob does not approve