News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Okay... Joy all around, I think...

Ic// Shinx was sent ricocheting backwards. Normally the Acid wouldn't have been enough to stop her, but this was no normal condition. She flew back and bashed into the ground, bouncing into the air again. She landed at a skidding halt at her trainers shoes, Acid still dripping from her onto her trainers shoes.
Nik took back Shinx, and lifted his shoes distastefully. He took off his shoe and held it up, then looked at Shaelyn. "That," He said with a small laugh, "Was over-kill... Good battle." He said with a thumbs up.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was still wary of the bushes as they kept going.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 09:24:21 AM
Lux was still wary of the bushes as they kept going.

"Stop being so scared." I told Lux "I am scared to but we have our pokemon to pretect us, with Noctowl's flying attacks, Luxio's Ice Fang, and Cyndaquil's fire attacks we can be safe in this forest. So don't worry."

FearItself

"Yes, that was a surprisingly good battle." Shaelyn remarked, looking over to Nik. She looked to his shoe, grinning slightly. "That Shinx put up a great fight. Tentacool is probably the strongest Pokemon I have right now, and even she had trouble against it. Then again, she did have a type disadvantage, and I was surprised she survived long enough to end this battle."

Shaelyn walked up to Tentacool, brushing her blue dome free of dirt and debris. She was badly beaten up, and still barely unconscious. The electricity was still hurting her, and she was just about to faint. Luckily, she still had what she had bought back at the Pokemart in Jubilife. Reaching into her pack, she took out a Full Restore, and sprayed it on Tentacool to heal her completely before she passed out.

Tentacool gave a happy purr and wrapped her tentacles around Shaelyn in an embrace. Of course, this brought a grin to Shaelyn's face, because she was glad that her Pokemon was okay.

"You did well, Tentacool. I know you had a type disadvantage, but you still pulled it off. I'm proud of you." Shaelyn said to congradulate her Pokemon.

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

A clapping sound could be heard as Aeon melted from the shadows into the light. "Bravo. I enjoyed that fight." he said, his footsteps echoing around the walls as he made his way towards Shaelyn.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

John was waiting at the pokemon center, doing pretty much nothing. He was waiting to see if anyone he knew would head into Eterna anytime soon. He decided that he would have a better view outside, so he let his three pokemon outside to keep him company as he walked around town. Zig seemed somewhat jealous of Floon, as John got Floon after he got Zig, but he got over it.

FearItself

Ooc// Hehe, I was going to have Tentacool evolve, but I decided against it, because it would be too soon. She wouldn't be at level 30 in the first town, now would she? xP

IC// Shaelyn froze, hearing a slightly eerie and even more so familiar voice coming from behind her. She felt Tentacool let go of the tentacled embrace, and she stood up, turning around to see where the voice could be coming from.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Gasperz!... Dangit, I did it again.

Nik turned around, and looked at Aeon as he emerged from the shadows like a snake emerging from its hole. He pointed at him, and said. "Geez, how bad at dressing can you get?"

gamemasterdevil

"Not as bad as you, sir" Aeon countered non-chalantly, almost not caring about the insult thrown at him. He was much more interested in Shaelyn. "You..."

He stopped after getting close enough to her. "I have a proposition for you..one I think you might like." he said this in a sort of whisper.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 09:36:10 AM
"I guess you're right."

"Yeah." As we moved further into the forest I saw nests of some pokemon. I saw leaves on the ground, pine needles, and pokemon hanging from trees. I whipped out my pokedex, and got data from all of those pokemon. "You should do that same Lux, we can complete our national dex sooner."

FearItself

"What proposition?" Shaelyn asked him, crossing her arms. She didn't particularly like the way he was trying to secretly talk to her, it made her feel like he was trying to trick her into something. She could see Tentacool sitting protectively in front of her, so that could mean that this man was up to something.

Flying Chickens

Nik pulled out the only item he had brought from home, a Revive, and used it on Snorunt. He sent out Snorunt and said, "Where are your manners, introductions are key. And besides, you may be one of Magma. Are you?" He said, his eyes suddenly flashing with some form of insanity.

missingnomaster

OOC// Well, I wanted one of them to evolve, and I didn't want Zig to evolve first, and it was way to soon for bronzor, so Floon was the best pick. Also, my trainer card will be updated in a few moments.

gamemasterdevil

"Maybe..my name is Aeon." Aeon shot a glance to Nik, seeing his eyes. This boy could be useful. As he turned back to Shaelyn, Anzu came from behind and jumped up on his shoulder..and he realized Shawn was still there.

"What is it?"

Anzu quickly related what she heard and that he had done a good job.

"Excellent..thank you, Anzu." Aeon smirked. "I can't talk here. I'll just say that I can help you get back at Galactic, but I need your help." His voice didn't sound eerie now. He was being serious. "Meet me at the Pokémon Center at 8 with anyone who wants to come and listen..I'll explain everything."

Going back to his eerie voice, he said. "I'll see you later." he then turned around. "Anzu, stay with her," he whispered."

Anzu nodded, and jumped off of Aeon's shoulder, coming up to Shaelyn as her master disappeared into the darkness...