News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 09:42:12 AM
Ooc// Hehe, I was going to have Tentacool evolve, but I decided against it, because it would be too soon. She wouldn't be at level 30 in the first town, now would she? xP

IC// Shaelyn froze, hearing a slightly eerie and even more so familiar voice coming from behind her. She felt Tentacool let go of the tentacled embrace, and she stood up, turning around to see where the voice could be coming from.

OOC/// I would say your starter but he can't evolve, and all of your guys are way to "monstorous" to evolve before Eterna, maybe Cyndaquil should evolve soon.

FearItself

"I don't trust that guy at all.." Shaelyn muttered to herself, looking down to Tentacool, who seemed to have the same distrusting expression. "I don't want to get back at Galactic, they never did anything to me that I couldn't make right. There's no way I'm meeting that creepy guy at the Pokemon Center at eight o'clock." she added, looking down to Eevee with the same expression. "You'd be wise to tell your master that I'm not interested in his offer."

gamemasterdevil

"It isn't just for Galactic. We've found out something terrible, and he wants to stop all the teams..well, try, at least. We don't expect to succeed without some help" Anzu tried to explain to Shaelyn's Tentacool. "We, ourselves, were hurt by them, and we want to get back at all of them so we can prevent further tragedies.."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Tentacool frowned, thinking about the situation thuroughly from what the Eevee had just told her.

"But we're too weak to fight off all those teams right now. Why can't we wait until our masters atleast have some gym badges?" Tentacool asked Eevee in Pokemon tongue.

Flying Chickens

"Damn, I wasn't done with him." Nik said, turning back. "I suppose that I'll just let you go too." He cooed disappointedly, looking at Anzu.

Ooc// Anybody know what Anzu is?

FearItself

Ooc// Anzu is an Eevee, Gamemasterdevil's character's Eevee.

gamemasterdevil

((An Eevee XD))

"Oh, we're not going to fight them yet. My master wants to work his way into all four, and then destroy them from the inside out," Anzu said. "Think about it. We'd really appreciate your help, and he doesn't act creepy when he's himself..I'll stay until I get an answer."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 10:13:19 AM
Ooc// Anzu is an Eevee, Gamemasterdevil's character's Eevee.
Ooc// Hooray, something small!
... Now what happens.

FearItself

"I guess you have a point. But knowing my master, I don't think she would want to do the same as him and join a team... again. I'm not sure what she would be willing to do to help if she agrees, but I suppose it woudn't hurt to help." Tentacool responded.

Tentacool turned around to see Shaelyn, a pleading look on her face. She now realized that it was actually a noble effort, this Eevee was speaking the truth as far as she was concerned.

Shaelyn analyzed Tentacool's expression, and gave a sigh of defeat. "All right Eevee, go tell your master I'll be at the Pokemon Center at eight, but I'm not happy about it." she remarked with still a slight defiance even after agreeing to it.

missingnomaster

OOC// Shaelyn is going to meet Aeon at the Oreborgh pokemon center right?

gamemasterdevil

Anzu's eyes said it all. She seemed very happy. "Thank you. Bring anyone else along. We need all the help we can get to actually make this work..see you at 8!" Turning around, she dashed away, disappearing into the darkness as well.

Flying Chickens

Nik had walked over during the conversation only soon enough to hear the last part. "Eight? Wha'? What's at eight?" He inquired in a confused tone.

FearItself

Shaelyn gave another sigh, looking to Tentacool, who seemed happy. That made Shaelyn smile as well, in the slightest bit, but she was still reluctant about the whole situation.

"Josh should be coming back soon with his Pokemon healed for battling us. I'll go get you healed up at the Pokemon Center, Tentacool, and then we can come back here to the quarry for our gym battle." Shaelyn said, receiving a nod from Tentacool. The two of them began to walk out of the mines together, heading for the entrance.

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 21, 2007, 10:26:01 AM
Nik had walked over during the conversation only soon enough to hear the last part. "Eight? Wha'? What's at eight?" He inquired in a confused tone.

"That young man you just saw, the one that just talked to me, he has a plan to go against Team Galactic. It only seems like an informal meeting to give out information. He says to meet him outside the Pokemon Center at eight. I'm going, and you can come too if you'd like." Shaelyn replied to him, having looked over her shoulder to talk to him before, again, walking towards the cave's entrance.

Fell

Martin watched the man walk out of the shadows, and walk towards Shaelyn. There's something I don't like about that guy...... After he walked away. He looked to his Zangoose. Whom he had let stay out after he returned the rest of his pokemon to their pokeballs.

Blast shook his head. "I guess we feel the same thing huh?" Blast nodded. Martin frowned. "I hope nothing bad happens."

Martin walked over to where Shaelyn was standing. "What are you going to do?"

Spongebob does not approve