News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

Aeon quickly and quietly entered the Pokémon Center, and walked up to Nurse Joy. "Hello there, Joy. I have a favor to ask of you." Taking off his cloak to not look so creepy, he folded it up, and tucked it under his arm, revealing his plain white t-shirt.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik's eyes opened in a sudden remembrance. "Dang it, I have to heal you all!" He ran after Shaelyn, calling, "What's at eight!?"  

Ooc// Hey, Aeon said that anyone who wanted to could come.

FearItself

Ooc// Orgizirtee, Shaelyn answered Nik. xP It's on the previous page.

IC// Shaelyn stopped at the entrance of the cave, seeing Martin approach her. For some reason, she was secretly happy that Martin felt trusting enough to talk to her now, but she knew he was asking her a serious question, so she kept the smile off of her face.

"I'll be going to the Pokemon Center at eight, just to listen to what he has to say. If you want, you can come too, if you're interested. Tentacool thinks that his intentions are good, so I'll give this guy the courtesy of my attention." she replied.

PHOENIXBLAST

Fell

"Hmmm....I guess I'll come." Just then, Josh came back.

"Did someone else want to battle? I can battle someone else now!"

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ooc// So you did, didn't you. :P

Ic// "Really. And that includes Magma? I'm going." He said, happy to have finally been given an opportunity to destroy Team Magma.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 21, 2007, 10:39:16 AM
"Hmmm....I guess I'll come." Just then, Josh came back.

"Did someone else want to battle? I can battle someone else now!"

OOC/// WHere are you?

Joeofmars

OoC//Holly crap!7 pages @_@

IC//

Boogie was moving in his sleep,Having a nightmare.

No.

No!

I didn't do it.

"No!"Boogie screamed out-loud as he woke up,sitting up fast.

He had the dream again,and he couldn't get back to sleep.

gamemasterdevil

((I take it we can control the Nurse Joy's'n'such? XD))

"..Yes?" Joy asked, a little confused.
"Are there any spare rooms here that I could use..one that's hidden away." Aeon asked calmly.

"There is..but what do you need it for?" Joy asked
"I need it for the night. One so I can sleep. And two - People are meeting me here. We need a secret place where no one could find and/or hear us." Aeon quickly explained.

Joy nodded. "I understand. Here." She got out a card key, and gave it to Aeon. "It's downstairs. I think you'll find it to your liking."

Aeon smiled, took the card key, and nodded. "Thank you, nurse."
Nuse Joy nodded. "Have a nice day."

Aeon nodded, and turned around. It was five o'clock. Three more hours..it wouldn't hurt to explore the city a bit.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 21, 2007, 10:56:21 AM
Ooc// I am in the mines.

OOC/// In Oreburgh? That means I can't because I am in Eterna Forest

Fell

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Wait 'til I'm back before the meeting happens, please.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon began to walk around Oreburgh, stopping for a second once he heard Anzu calling for him. He turned, watching as Anzu came closer and closer. "Well?"

Anzu stopped, catching her breath before speaking. "Ree!"
Aeon smiled, putting his cloak back on. "Alright then." Things were going well. Now he just had to wait.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ I'm back.      Ic/ Lux also took out his Pokedex and collected information on the surrounding Pokemon.