News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

OOC// I suppose I could roleplay Ivy. You choose the pokemon.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 23, 2007, 01:11:04 PM
OoC//Can someone control Ivy for me?I don't want to feel cheap for this battle and I never battled anyone else...so...please?

IC//Alex walked up to the gym leader and said "I'd like to battle you."

OOC/// I thought Fear was versing Ivy.

missingnomaster

OOC// Fear is versing Josh

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:32:47 AM
Hmm... Very resourceful. Shaelyn thought to herself. Though, she doubted it would do the Bonsly any good, the little thing was merely a fraction of the size of Onix, and therefore susceptable to many of Onix's attacks quite easily.

"Okay Onix, let's put this copycat in its place." she began. "Use Iron Tail!"

At that instant, or soon after, Onix's tail gave a silvery glow. It shimmered in the limited light like crystal, though it was as strong as that, it was actually shining with a more metallic glow. Onix growled and swept his tail across the ground, aiming to sweep Bonsly with it. He had learned how to sweep his tail fast from the previous and recent battle, hopefully he could use his training here.
"Keep up the defence adn take the hit!" Josh said. The Bonsly was hit by the attack but stayed in its defence curl. "Now use rollout!" The bonsly then started rolling toward the Onyx. Ha! With the defence curl used before rollout, the attack's even more powerful now. I'd like to see how she manages to get out of this.

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 23, 2007, 02:01:53 PM
OOC// I suppose I could roleplay Ivy. You choose the pokemon.

OoC//Thanks.I want her to use her Pokemon from the game,here is something I got from a guide.

`*\==============v===========v=====v===/#|
|*| Cherubi      | GRS       | L19 | F |#|
|*|--------------^MOVES:-----^-----^---|#|
|*| [ Grass Knot   ]  [ Leech Seed   ] |#|
|*| [ Growth       ]  [ Safeguard    ] |#|
|*|____________________________________|#|
>*>=============v===========v=====v==<#<
|*| Turtwig      | GRS       | L19 | M |#|
|*| [ Grass Knot   ]  [ Razor Leaf   ] |#|
|*| [ Withdraw     ]  [ Reflect      ] |#|
|*|____________________________________|#|
>*>=============v===========v=====v==<#<
|*| Roserade     | GRS / PSN | L22 | F |#|
|*| [ Grass Knot   ]  [ Magical Leaf ] |#|
|*| [ Poison Sting ]  [ Stun Spore   ] |#|
|*/____________________________________\#|
`'======================================'`

missingnomaster

IC// "Your challange is accepted, now go cherubi!" Ivy got straight to the point.

Joeofmars

Boogie jumped back seeing her get right into the battle.

"Go,Growlithe!"Boogie screamed,throwing his second pokeball out.Growlithe appeared in a flash of red light.

He got right to the point."Growlithe,use flamethrower!"A large flame came bursting out of Growlithe's mouth,heading straight for Cherubi.

missingnomaster

"Cherubi jump up and use leech seed!" Cherubi jumped up and avoided the flames at first while firing a leech seed at growlithe, but as she hit the ground she caught the tail end of the flamethrower and stumbled for a few seconds.

FearItself

"Back up, Onix!" Shaelyn commanded, and with that command, she saw Onix move back a considerable amount. She watched as the little Pokemon started to roll towards Onix, then an idea suddenly came to her mind. A grin formed on Shaelyn's features as she looked to her indecisive Pokemon.

"Onix, lower your head to the ground. Make a ramp with your head." she said.

Onix did as he was told to do, lowering his head to the ground in front of what would be Bonsly's trail, making it so that the slant of his head would act as a ramp. He had a pretty good idea of what his master was planning, and he knew what the spike on his head would do to the Bonsly if it worked. Onix watched as the Bonsly grew closer and closer, waiting to see whether or not it would fall into the trap they set.

Avion-Finch

Soprano took the hit pretty well, but it still hurt.

"Soprano, use a dark pulse attack on natu!" ordered Avion, at this, murkrow fired a dark pulse of energy at natu.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

The Bonsly rolled up the path of the onyx with increasing momentum. Josh knew these caves down to every stalagmite so he had a plan. Right before Bonsly hit the spike on onyx's head, Josh shouted. "Quick, bounce off the stalagtite next to onyx's head!" The bonsly then veered off the side, bounced off the petruding rock and was heading straight for the side of onyx's head.

FearItself

"Now Onix, turn your head!" Shaelyn commanded. "Use Dragon Pulse when the Bonsly gets close enough!"

Onix turned his head towards the approaching Bonsly. He gave a roar and opened his mouth, just as the Bonsly got close enough, and quickly released a powerful pulse of dragonic energy.

Joeofmars

"Watch out Growlithe!"Boogie yelled as Growlithe barely dodged the leech seed."Send another flamethrower and follow up with bite!"

Dr.Hobo2

The Bonsly was hit head on but since it was in a ball, it didn't take damage. It kept rolling getting even faster. "Hm...you're pretty quick on your feet, aren't you?" Josh said. "Bonsly, try to attack the center of the Onyx." The bonsly turned and headed in that direction.

missingnomaster

Knowing she couldn't avoid both attacks, Ivy decided to make a final attack with cherubi."Quickly use leech seed again!" The seed was fired at growlithe, and cherubi took the flamethrower, and fainted. Regardless of not having a pokemon, the first leech seed sprouted.