News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

The Bonsly was hit and was knocked out this time. "You did good Bonsly, especially for the fact that he's much stronger than you." Josh said still loud and boastful. He returned Bonsly to its pokeball.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Well I think we are right near the city" I said as I pointed towards a farsighted house.

Avion-Finch

"hmm, ok, go soprano hit it with a drill peck" ordered Avion, at which Soprano flew towards Chansey and started spinning rapidly, charging straight at chansey hitting it hard.

"Chansey use softboiled" ordered the man, at which chansey ate some of the egg in its pouch, healing it.

"Baltoy use Earthquake again!" ordered Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Onix roared proudly, though actually, he was fairly weakened from that Low Kick. He could feel pain still in that mid-section, his secret weak point, though he didn't reveal the fact that he was in pain. The large rock snake Pokemon eagerly and pridefully stayed there, glaring down his opponent and waiting for his next choice of Pokemon.

One hit?... That seemed too easy. Shaelyn remarked inside her mind, though she wouldn't complain of course.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, go Shuckle!" He unleashed his shuckle. "Now use withdrawl." The Shuckle then went into its hard shell.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 03:39:11 PM
OOC/ Can someone summarize please?

OOC/// Just battles ;) No one has won or lost right now.

FearItself

Withdraw, huh? That means I should keep attacks at a distance. Withdraw heightens physical defense, but not special defense. Dragon Pulse will be useful. Shaelyn thought to herself, trying to formulate a new strategy, considering the fact that the stalagmites still littered the ground. Again, that gave her another idea, but she decided to save that for later.

"Onix, get ready, but let Shuckle attack first." Shaelyn commanded.

Avion-Finch

"Murkrow, give it another Drill peck" ordered Avion, once again it spun and drilled Chansey with its beak.

"Chansey, use Softboiled again!" ordered the man, once again Chansey ate some of its egg, healing itself.

ooc// oh God, the horrors of Chansey.

Ic//
"Baltoy, use earthquake again" said Terra, once again, an explosion of earth blasted below Chansey.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"Shuckle, use sand storm." Josh said. The Shuckle started spinnig around in its shell causing dust and sand to be kicked up. He continued this until Onyx and himself were covered by the sand storm.

FearItself

Ooc// Doesn't Sandstorm not effect either of them? Or are you just using Sandstorm to set the scene and whatnot (making it difficult for the both of them to see)?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Why should I reveal my master plan to you? :P

Triforce_Luigi

Lux saw the city and felt a little worried. Team Rocket was based here, so they were likely to run into them.