News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

"Soprano, another Drill Peck." ordered Avion. once again, Soprano attacked Chansey.

"Chansey, another Softboiled." said The man. once again Chansey ate some more of its egg, healing it.

"good lord.......Baltoy, another earthquake.....this is getting us nowhere." said Terra.

"just you wait Terra" said Avion.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 03:56:30 PM
Lux saw the city and felt a little worried. Team Rocket was based here, so they were likely to run into them.

"What is with the face?" I asked Lux. "Also we should hurry the lights are going to be lit soon meaning the town will be closed along with it." I knew that it would be closed just because of all the 'team' activities lately.

Triforce_Luigi

"Right, lets go." said Lux. He did his best to seem normal.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// i got to go now Fear. Darn tuesday night band practice. >:( :P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:03:28 PM
"Right, lets go." said Lux. He did his best to seem normal.

"Alright, but you never answered my question, what was with the face?" I said while I starte drunning towards Eterna.

Triforce_Luigi

"What face?" replied Lux innocently as he ran.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:15:18 PM
"What face?" replied Lux innocently as he ran.

"We have been together long enough for me to realize when you are concerned or something." I said to Lux while running, and thinking about how nice it will be to lay in a bed.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well, Team Rocket has an HQ here, so the chances of seeing them here are high."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:20:29 PM
"Well, Team Rocket has an HQ here, so the chances of seeing them here are high."

"Oh, I forgot about them." just then I saw the gates were closing

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!" I yelled towards the person closing the gates

"We need to sprint!" I told Lux then sprinting.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux started sprinting as fast as he could.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:29:34 PM
Lux started sprinting as fast as he could.

The guy then stopped and waited for us. We then made it to the gate, and then he locked it.

"Thanks!" I told the guy. "If you didn't let us in then we would have needed to camp out again." I said feeling lucky.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Avion-Finch

"Soprano, another Drill peck!" ordered Avion, once again, Soprano Struck Chansey.

"heh, Chansey, softboiled." said the man,

".....Chan?" said Chansey in a confused voice.
"Chansey, whats the matter?" asked the man, upon further inspection, Chansey's egg was gone. It had eaten all of it, and could no longer use softboiled.

"ah crap! uh, use Ice beam on Baltoy!" commanded the man. Chansey then shot an icy beam at Baltoy, knocking it out.

"Avion, I think you can finish this one." said Terra.

"gladly, Soprano, use Drill peck again!" said Avion, at that, soprano struck chansey again with its beak, knocking it out.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

"Should we go to the Pokemon Center or challenge the gym?"