<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:40:38 PM
"Should we go to the Pokemon Center or challenge the gym?"

"I think we should go to the Pokemon Center, get some rest and sleep while our pokemon get healed that way they have a fresh start tommorow morning." I proposed gladly. I heard a noise that sounded like "Bun" but I ignored it, it was probably just the wind I thought.

Triforce_Luigi

"Ok, lets go." said Lux, starting to walk.
OOC/ I gotta go now. Bye!

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 23, 2007, 04:50:31 PM
"Ok, lets go." said Lux, starting to walk.
OOC/ I gotta go now. Bye!

"Alright." I said as we started walking towards the Pokemon Center.

OOC/// Alright see you tommorow!!!

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 23, 2007, 03:28:47 PM
"Turtwig use reflect to weaken Flare blitz, then fire another grass knot!" A barrier formed in front of turtwig, who shot another vine at gorwlithe, careful to avoid the fire.

Growlithe fell over again from the grass knot,almost completely worn out,but not yet.He got warrily  back up to his feet.

"Use flare blitz,one more time!"

missingnomaster

Ivy knew that grass knot would not be enough to finish this, and turtwig had decent defences. Combined with barrier, she could take the risk. "Turtwig, fire razor leaf at growlithe until it hits you!"

OOC// I'm done for tonight.

Avion-Finch

"ugh, well, thanks for the fight." said the man as he walked away with the girl.

"your welcome!" said Terra.

"so, lets keep going then." said Terra

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ic/

mike sighed

how long is this going to go for....

FearItself

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 23, 2007, 03:48:59 PM
"Shuckle, use sand storm." Josh said. The Shuckle started spinnig around in its shell causing dust and sand to be kicked up. He continued this until Onyx and himself were covered by the sand storm.

Onix growled as the battlefield was consumed in sand. It didn't hurt him, because his body was made of rock similar to the tiny grains in the sandstorm itself. Onix lowered his head, trying to keep his head below the level of higher concentration of sand particles, now able to have some yet minimal visibility of his opponent.

Shaelyn raised her hand over her eyes to try and shield from the sand. She squinted as she tried to see Josh and his Shuckle, but she couldn't even make out their features. A slight growl passed her lips as well, knowing that this would put them at a disadvantage. For now, all she could do was wait to see just what exactly this Shuckle and its master were planning.

Dr.Hobo2

"Shuckle, use dig." Said Josh quietly so Shaelyn wouldn't hear. The shuckle then burrowed under the ground.

FearItself

Shaelyn looked around, still not able to see anything, and still trying to cover up so she wouldn't get sand in her eyes. She gave another slight growl and began to get just a bit nervous. Josh could be planning something that they couldn't fight back against.

"Onix, I'm not sure what this Shuckle is doing, but I can guarantee you it's not flying, so use Earthquake!" she commanded. This time, she didn't really have much of a strategy, she was just hoping the attack would work.

Onix began slamming his body against the ground, creating tremors and quakes in the floor of the arena, perhaps hitting the Shuckle while also unnerving the two trainers.

Dr.Hobo2

Since the shuckle was in its shell, the attack didn't do as much as it would. Josh had estimated the time it would take for the shuckle to get under the onyx. "Now use sand tomb!" Josh shouted. The shuckle then began digging around like crazy making the ground become loose enough for the onyx to sink down but strong enough to keep it in. Just like quick sand would.

Flying Chickens

Nik sprinted into the mines, finally having his Pokemon back. He looked over, but couldn't see anything but Shaelyn through the Sand.

FearItself

Onix couldn't see himself being lowered, but he definately felt like he was being moved. He gave a few frantic roars, trying to wiggle himself out of it, but it wouldn't do him any good.

"Onix, calm down!" she called out to him. "Don't move until I tell you to."

After that comment, Onix froze as if frozen in time. His obedience, at such an early stage of partnership, was almost remarkable in a sense. It did help him though, because the less he moved, the slower he sunk in. He wasn't sure if Shaelyn knew what was happening to him, but staying still could work in various situations.

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra made their way all the way to the northern part of the route.

"so, east from here?" asked Avion

"yeah, then we'll be in Veilstone." said Terra

Suddenly it got darker.

"eh? its clouding up." said Avion suddenly it started to rain slightly.

"Oh, yeah, this route is always rainy, its kinda weird.......but its how it is." said Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

"Now dig up into the Onyx as fast as you can!" Josh shouted. Hm...she may have helped onyx survive Bonsly but lets see if she can make it past Shuckle. The Shuckle then went toward the surface and since the sand was thinner than the solid dirt, the Shuckle went even faster toward the onyx preparing to hit it with its hard shell.