News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// When did you capture a Bonsly, Buneary, and a Shuckle?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 03:13:02 AM
He didn't, he's playing out a leader. And Buneary? When'd that get in?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 06:10:25 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 03:13:02 AM
He didn't, he's playing out a leader. And Buneary? When'd that get in?

OOC/// A leader for...??? Also I thought they were his pokemon, and according to his pro he has a Buneary ;)

FearItself

Ooc// DH2 is playing Josh, the Oreburgh replacement Gym Leader who my character is fighting right now. He is roleplaying Josh because I don't like roleplaying my own battles, except with wild Pokemon, because I don't want to win cheaply.

IC// Onix, as his master said, remained frozen, but he could almost feel movement underneath him. His eyes looked downward warily, inside panicking though outside remaining completely still. There wasn't much he could do.

Dang.. I can't see what the Shuckle is doing, and neither can Onix. Even if Onix could, he wouldn't be able to fight back because he's stuck... This doesn't look good. Shaelyn thought to herself.

Just as he felt the climax of the movement beneath him, Onix felt the impact of the Shuckle coming up at a surprisingly fast speed out of the dirt. He roared in pain, that attack having a great effect on him because of his weakness from type and from already having been weakened by other attacks. His massive rock snake body tumbled to the ground, and Onix fainted.

Shaelyn could hear the thud, and knew what that meant surely enough. She took out Onix's pokeball and returned him, just barely able to see his figure through the sand. "You did great, buddy." she comforted the Pokemon within the pokeball before re-attaching it to her belt. Her hand then went for the second pokeball on her belt, and she tossed it out to reveal her Tentacool, very eager to fight.

"Alright Tentacool, let's get rid of this sand. Use Water Pulse!"

Tentacool narrowed her gaze, spurting out pulses of water that turned the whirring sand into splotches of mud, that fell to the ground quickly. Once the Water Pulse took care of the sand, it was left as a large spread of mud across the playingfield. Surely this would make it somewhat difficult for the Shuckle to execute some attacks.

"All right Tentacool, now aim a Bubblebeam at Shuckle."

Tentacool waddled forward a few steps before releasing a fast stream of bubbles towards her opponent. She doubted it would hit, but she knew, from her master's tactics, that this was just the beginning of an elaborate plan.

Joeofmars

OoC//Man...it's been slow around here lately.

IC//Growlithe jumped around razor leafs.He ran towards Turtwig and attempted to bite,though one of the sharp leaves hit him.He fell over,and fainted.

"Growlithe!"Boogie screamed."Good job,buddy!"

He recalled Growlithe.

Time for someone I havn't used yet.Boogie thought as he reached for his third Pokeball.

"Go,Croagunk!"He screamed as a flash of light appeared from the pokeball he had just thrown in the shape of croagunk.

Transient Link

ooc/ Im sorry fear but isnt this fight taking a bit long? this thread is starting to die. I think youd better finish up soon otherwise... :|

FearItself

Ooc// It's not like this roleplay is centered around my character. Other people have their own things to do, it's not like everyone is waiting on me. >_>

Transient Link

ooc/ well a decent portion of us are. I mean we kinda want to do something other than spectate for...how many days has it been now? like 5? well doesnt matter. See my point though?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 01:41:27 PM
Ooc// It's not like this roleplay is centered around my character. Other people have their own things to do, it's not like everyone is waiting on me. >_>

OOC/// I am waiting of Triforce_Luigi, and if everyone is waiting on Fear, JUST SEPERATE FROM THE GROUP!

FearItself

Ooc// Yeah, you guys don't have to all crowd around Shaelyn. Go on your own small adventures and leave her alone for a while. xP
Just because she's the only girl in the roleplay, doesn't mean she's the center of attention. I don't want her to be, because it would be the RP's downfall.

Transient Link

ooc/ yah but im busy with other rps I havent thought of any plot bending on this rp at all plus I already have my 2nd badge. :O

missingnomaster

"A croagunk... turtwig use razor leaf again!" Turtwig fired razor sharp leaves at croagunk this time.

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where getting ever closer to Veilstone, however, the rain was picking up.

"jeesh its really coming down." said Avion.
Terra looked over at Avion, and noticed that he was shivering a bit.

"are you ok Avion?" asked Terra. "maybe we should stop somewhere to wait out the storm......hey, there's a salon over there, I hear they serve great milk." Terra added.

"y'know what, that doesnt sound like a half bad idea." said Avion

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Hey, Fear, you're going to have to get someone else to be Josh now. I'm leaving in about half an hour and I won't get back until Saturday afternoon. So someone better take my place or else this place will get pretty slow. >_>;

Joeofmars

OoC//Shaelyn's not the only girl,Shantae's there too!=P
Also:Just seperate from the group!!!

IC//"Croagunk,dodge!"The Croagunk dodged the quick razor leaf."Use poison jab!"

The Croagunk ran forward,poison on the tips of his fingers,ready to strike.