Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 05:55:24 PM
"Fine by me." said Lux.

"Alright, then we have our plans set." I said with confidence in my voice.

~~~~In the Middle of the Night~~~~

A Buneary opened up the door and snuck over towards Phoenix's bed. Buneary then turned and looked at his backpack, opened it, then found a pokeball. It hit the button and was captured with a red light.

"Huh? What was that Lux?" I asked and I woke up, scared.

FearItself

Tentacool felt a bit intimidated by the larger beast, backing up slightly on the flooring that was still quite muddy. She looked back to Shaelyn briefly, wondering how her trainer would be able to handle the rock beast.

"I know Rhyhorn are slow, so let's try this. Confuse Ray!"

Tentacool released a ray of purple hue out from the jewel on her forehead, the pulses heading towards the Rhyhorn. She knew what her master said to be true, just by the bulk of the Rhyhorn, anyone could predict that the beast was slow, especially being made of rock.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux yawned. "Hmm? Was that Pokeball there before?" he said sleepily, indicating the sphere on the ground.

Triforce_Luigi

Rhyhorn was confused. It ran wildly into a rock and fired Hyper Beam everywhere.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 06:03:33 PM
Lux yawned. "Hmm? Was that Pokeball there before?" he said sleepily, indicating the sphere on the ground.

"Why would a pokeball fall? It isn't mine because my backpack was shut, and you have yours right next to you, right?"

FearItself

Tentacool buried herself in the layer of mud, almost inconspicuous, just to hide from the many misfired Hyper Beams that were targeting random areas of the cave. Even Shaelyn had to move out of the way to dodge some of the misguided and powerful attacks.

"Okay, now that the Rhyhorn is confused, use Bubble Beam one more time." Shaelyns said to her burried Pokemon.

Tentacool lifted her head just enough to fire the fast-speed bubbles towards the Rhyhorn. As soon as she felt she had shot enough bubbles, she ducked back down in the mud, not wanting to be hit by a stray Hyper Beam.

Triforce_Luigi

"Then there is something in the room," said Lux.

Rhyhorn was weakened by the bubbles, and snapped out of it. It fired a Hyper Beam at where Tentacools head was.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 06:11:56 PM
"Then there is something in the room," said Lux.

Rhyhorn was weakened by the bubbles, and snapped out of it. It fired a Hyper Beam at where Tentacools head was.

"Alright." I said as I walked over to my backpack. "Is that my pokeball?" I asked Lux as I showed him 5 pokeballs, along with my backpack open.

FearItself

Unaware that Rhyhorn had actually snapped out of its confusion, Tentacool had her head raised, assuming that this Hyper Beam would also be a misfire. But, as was customary, the attack hit her square in the head and sent her flying back, knocking her out in one hit.

"Great job Tentacool." Shaelyn comforted the Pokemon as she withdrew Tentacool back into her pokeball. She then debated in her mind, wondering which Pokemon to use. Gible really needed some experience, but she wasn't sure how obedient Gible was. Then again, Stantler was her most obedient, but he had plenty of experience already. Deciding quickly, Shaelyn reached for her fourth pokeball and tossed it out, releasing her rather enthusiastic Gible.

The small dragon Pokemon gave a reptillian squeal and jumped up and down on the battlefield like a happy Totodile. She then focused on the sight of the Rhyhorn, completely unaffected by the rock beast's size compared to hers. That was the main reason Shaelyn decided to catch this little Gible.

"Okay Gible, let's start out with a Metal Claw attack."

Gible nodded, though wanting to show off more than anything else. She lunged forward fast, having minimal body weight to throw around, and swiped at the Rhyhorn, her claw glowing with a silver, metallic glow.

Triforce_Luigi

"Must be. I have all mine," he responded, checking.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 06:18:28 PM
"Must be. I have all mine," he responded, checking.

"I guess the bag fell?" I said being confused. Next thing I knew the pokeball had opened a red light had appeared yet again, then something furry was on my face. I pulled it off with both hands, "What is it?" I asked Lux while I pulled fur off of me, while I was rubbing my eyes.

Triforce_Luigi

As Rhyhorn was hit and stunned by the spunky dragons attack, Josh said,"Gible? A bit cliche don't ya think?"

FearItself

"I don't care if Gible are overused." Shaelyn remarked defensively. "I came across it, and this little one impressed me, so I caught her. She'll be a fairly strong addition to my team in the long run." she added, grinning slightly at the thought of owning a fully-evolved Garchomp.

"Okay Gible, follow up with another Metal Claw attack. Hit harder." Shaelyn commanded again.

Gible roared a rather wimpy-sounding roar, backing up, but then soon lunging forward at the Rhyhorn again, whipping her metallic-gleaming claw forward at the broad face of Rhyhorn's side.

Triforce_Luigi

"It looks like a Buneary!" said Lux.

Rhyhorn dodged with Dig, then fired Hyper Beam straight at Gible.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 06:27:10 PM
"It looks like a Buneary!" said Lux.

Rhyhorn dodged with Dig, then fired Hyper Beam straight at Gible.

After getting all cleaned up I saw it was BUneary. "It looks like the same one from Orebugh." I told Lux

OOC/// I have to go for tonight, NIGHT!