News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/Bye. I am going on vacation this weekend, so I might not be able to get on. If I am lucky, I will see ya tommorrow.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 06:33:10 PM
OOC/Bye. I am going on vacation this weekend, so I might not be able to get on. If I am lucky, I will see ya tommorrow.
OOC/// Alright, see you then!

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 25, 2007, 06:01:03 PM
The mud slap hit turtwig, and it couldnt see very well. "Use razor leaf!" Turtwig shot razor leaf everywhere, as it didn't know where to shoot

The room was filled with sharp leaves,and it only took a matter of seconds for some of them to hit Croagunk.He flew across the battlefield,though he got right back up.

"Good job,Croagunk!"Boogie cheered"Hit 'em with focus ounch!"

Croagunk ran forward,his fist in the air,glowing.

missingnomaster

Still unable to see, turtwig took the hit and fainted. "Good ob turtwig, return. Go Roserade! Use magical leaf!" Glowing leaves homed in on croagunk.

OOC// I gotta go for the night.

PHOENIXBLAST

"So what this Buneary came into our room, then captured itself because it wanted to be with me?" I asked Lux.

Fell

Ooc// Can someone give me a summary of what was happening? I kinda got lost.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

IC/"Pretty much," replied Lux.
Ooc/ Fear is still in her gym battle. Pheonix and I are in Eterna. I don't know about anyone else though.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm in the mines watching the battle. Umm... Le'ssee... No, I don't remember the others.

Transient Link

ooc/ orginaze way to have my fav character/ username in your sig :D >:( :D >:( :D

Fell

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Ooc// Yeah......Please don't call me that anymore.  ;D

Ic// Martin watched the battle. He started to get bored.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 07:47:40 AM
ooc/ orginaze way to have my fav character/ username in your sig :D >:( :D >:( :D
This signature is about a year old.
I made this before I knew that it was. I'm the original O XIII.

Transient Link

ooc// I think fear will have to agree with my new sig lol :D

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// "So I guess I caught a Buneary, well Buneary caught itself but still." I said with a chuckle. "How about we let out our pokemon to meet the newest memeber?" I asked Lux