News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 26, 2007, 05:45:13 PM
Roserade fell for the mud slap and was hit by the focus punch. she still had some fight left though.
"Use stun spore!" Roserade started spraying the spores at croagunk.

The stun spore paralyzed Croagunk.

"No!"Boogie yelled!

Croagunk couldn't move,and was open to attacks.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Did anything important happen when I was gone?

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 27, 2007, 02:42:16 PM
Ooc// Did anything important happen when I was gone?

ooc/ fear won her gym badge thats about it lol :D

missingnomaster

"Now use magical leaf roserade!" Roserade fired the glowing leaves at croagunk again.

Joeofmars

The leaves hit Croagunk,knocking him backwards.He fainted.

"Good job,Croagunk!"Boogie said as he recalled him to his pokeball.Boogie reached for his first pokeball with a smirk."Go,Alec!Start with ice punch!"

Alec the Elekid jumped out of his pokeball in a flash of red light,his fist frozen,in the air and ready to strike.

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 27, 2007, 01:56:35 PM
ic//"whew way to go ahead of us"

he laughed

"congrats on your first badge. I remember my first badge... It was against the pewter city gym leader rocky. Man good times"

he shook his head and grinned to himself

"Thanks." Shaelyn replied, looking to Gible on her shoulder. The small reptillian Pokemon grinned proudly, glad to have helped her first trainer get her first gym badge. But more importantly, she was glad to have conquered a Pokemon atleast ten times her size.

"You know, I don't think I would have been able to get this far if it hadn't been for you intervening earlier." Shaelyn admitted, looking back to Mike after giving a smile to Gible. She took a few steps up to him, her body maybe a foot away from his. "Honestly, I don't think I would have been able to break free from Galactic's control any later than that moment when you and I went against each other, so... I just want to say...Thanks."

Shaelyn stepped forward one last time, then leaned forward towards Mike. She quickly placed a peck on his cheek, grinning to him before turning around to start heading off towards the entrance of the cave. She loved toying with guys.

Transient Link

ic// mike turned beet red(and did a brock) "wow.....HEY WAIT UP!"

he started running to catch up
he turned back
"cmon guys!"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had left the gym and was walking outside Eterna City. "Hm...he's a pretty good fighter." He looked down the path toward Orebourgh City. "You know, I haven't really gotten to talk to that Shaelyn person." He let Riolu out so he could walk with him and they started walking down the path.

Ooc// Lol! "Did a Brock."

Fell

ooc// lol. A Brock.

Ic// Martin followed Shaelyn. "That was a great battle. It was very interesting to watch. Your Gible is good."

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

As the group left, Nik noticed Josh walk back in. He stood up, and approached him. "I guess I'm your final challenger of the day... I'm Nik. Are you ready?"

Ooc// Can someone control Josh? I want him to use a Geodude, Nosepass, and finally an Aerodactyl.

Fell

Ooc// I can. I have the entire night to!

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

ooc/ wow I didnt realize my joke was gunna be that funny lol :D I got one more but I doubt it will ever be used

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Damn, now who controls him? Uhh... Felldohs, since he posted first.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ i hope someone pulls a Misty amd yanks your ear.