News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Shinx flew back and was down for the count. "Good job, Shinx. Come on out Snorunt!" Snorunt appeared and gave a loud, "Snor!"

FearItself

"What kind of a greeting question is that? Of course I won, silly." Shaelyn remarked, giving a slight laugh afterwards. "So, how are things going where you are?" Shaelyn asked.

Avion-Finch

Soprano had evolved into a Honchkrow, it was bigger, had a beardlike plume down its chest and a rose like tail, around its eyes where white crescents, and on its head, a bunch of feathers in the shape of a hat.

"wow, nice looking." complimented Avion, "Ok, lets go then" he said.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff caught his breath as Riolu climbed up onto his shoulder and looked at the Gible. "Rio?" he said cocking his head.

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 04:44:40 PM
"What kind of a greeting question is that? Of course I won, silly." Shaelyn remarked, giving a slight laugh afterwards. "So, how are things going where you are?" Shaelyn asked.

"They're good,they're good.I just won my second badge."He said.Finally cutting to the chase he added"Do you know anyone named Zaroff?"

Fell

! A snorunt! "Alright Nosepass, use charge!"

Nosepass charged up energy, increasing his defense aswell.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Gible gave a sort of bark-like yap at the Riolu. "Gi, Gible!" she said in an excited tone, hopping up and down on Shaelyn's shoulder, neglecting the fact that her master was on the phone.

"Congradulations." Shaelyn said in a somewhat surprised tone. He was already that far? "Why yes, in fact, he's standing right in front of me." she remarked. "He has a Riolu, right?"

Flying Chickens

"Alright Snorunt, use Water Pulse!" Rings of water shot out at Nosepass.

Ooc// Fear, I don't suppose you can make a sprite of my character based on my description?

FearItself

Ooc// I guess I could, when I have the time. But I'm not sure when I would.

Dr.Hobo2

"Rio!" The Riolu also jumped a bit, nudging his master to move closer so Riolu could get closer to the Gible. Zaroff walked a bit closer but not too much as to make Shaelyn uncomfortable.

Fell

Nosepass wasn't fast enough to dadge and took the hit hard.  "Use thunder bolt!!!"

Nosepass shot a charged electric beam at the Snorunt.

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 04:49:06 PM
Gible gave a sort of bark-like yap at the Riolu. "Gi, Gible!" she said in an excited tone, hopping up and down on Shaelyn's shoulder, neglecting the fact that her master was on the phone.

"Congradulations." Shaelyn said in a somewhat surprised tone. He was already that far? "Why yes, in fact, he's standing right in front of me." she remarked. "He has a Riolu, right?"

"Yes!He does!"Boogie said excited"Can you ask him why he ditched us?"

Avion-Finch

The two got to the gym, they then looked at the sign, it said

Veilstone gym, Leader Maggie, The brawling Braud

"Maggie eh? heh lets go then" said Avion

Ooc// I'll need someone to roleplay Maggie(bet you cant guess how I got the name for her) for the gym battle please.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

"Snorunt, Protect." A barrier appeared around Snorunt, blocking the electricity.

Fell

Hmmm.....this could be annoying.

"Use Shock wave!"

Nosepass fired a large beam that created electric shock waves.