News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Nik looked down at his hand, then at Shaelyn. "You're a strange girl..." He said quietly.
Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 04:33:50 PM
Ooc// Well, think of the fact that Nerina is sleeping with, er, I mean, next to Aeleus. xD.
Ooc\\ Tsk, tsk.

PHOENIXBLAST

Ivy: "I see you are getting worried." she said with a smirk

Me: "Don't think we are that weak." I commented "Cyndaquil roll around inside of the sandstorm!" I shouted, to make sure Cyndaquil would hear me.

Ivy: "Send another sandstorm right at him!" she told Cacnea. Another sandstorm came straight towards the other one, then when they collided one huge sandstorm had appeared. A minute or so later the sandstorm had broke, and Cacnea looked weak. From the sandstorm Cyndaquil had gained a lot of momentum but lost a lot of strength.

Me: "Cyndaquil use rollout on Cacnea!" Cyndaquil then headed straight for Cacnea wiping out all of the spikes, and then hiting Cacnea straight on because it was ingrained into the ground. The reason why; Ivy panicked.

FearItself

Ooc// xDD

IC// "Thank you." Shaelyn replied simply, taking her hand away and crossing her arms. She gave Nik his space, realizing that her fake flirting wasn't affecting him. He would be a hard one to get to.

gamemasterdevil

"Ree!" Anzu jumped onto Shaelyn's shoulders, hoping she wouldn't mind. She loved sitting on other people's shoulders. It always felt different from being on Aeon.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

John had made it through the short route after Mt. coronet and was now in Celestic town. He looked at his watch (OOC// Its not in his profile, but everyone has to have a watch or something right D:) and it was getting somewhat close to eight. He decided to spend the rest of the night at the pokemon center's Inn.

Avion-Finch

Avion got out Sapphire.
"So, we should go back to Hearthome to go to Pastoria right?" asked Avion
"Yeah, that would be the best thing to do." said Terra as she got a pokeball out. Terra then threw her pokeball to reveal an Aerodactyl
Avion flinched a bit at the sight of the creature.
"man, that was unexpected!" said Avion.
"I said I'd manage to fly with you" said Terra with a smirk.
Ooc// I think now I NEED to make a thing for Terra.....I guess I'll do that too.....

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ooc/ looks like ill get to do that other thing after all :D
ic/ mike looked a tad sickly as he saw what shaelyn was doing and (did a brock whenever Pr Ivy is mentioned)

"sigh"

he started drawing random circles in the dirt

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff walked over to Mike and asked quietly. "Hey...Is something bothering you?"

Transient Link

ic/ mike snapped out of it

"oh uh....yah im fine no big deal..."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had a curious look on his face for a moment but he shrugged it off. "Alright then. I guess we should stop chit-chatting and go and do some kareoke!"

Ooc// Did I spell kareoke right? >_>;

Transient Link

Fell

Ooc// Can someone give a summary?

I was too busy playing Guitar Hero 3. \m/ >,< \m/ Sorry.  :robotsad:

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

I think I'm gonna have a second character that is a member of an evil team. I was thinking of a Magma admin who would run a subdivision of Team Magma, but If that wouldn't exactly be a good character to put in the RP let me know.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: missignomaster on October 29, 2007, 02:09:40 PM
I think I'm gonna have a second character that is a member of an evil team. I was thinking of a Magma admin who would run a subdivision of Team Magma, but If that wouldn't exactly be a good character to put in the RP let me know.
Oh yeah, Fear. that reminds me, is it okay if I take control of the Team Magma leader for this RP?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: missignomaster on October 29, 2007, 02:09:40 PM
If you do, make sure they use a Magmortar.