News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ You do realize actions inside asterisks aren't allowed, right?

FearItself

Shaelyn crossed her arms, a slight smile on her face as she watched Nik sing on stage. She knew Mike was a goofball, she had a good laugh from his performance. But as her time to be on that stage drew near, she secretly grew more nervous. First of all, she had no clue what song she was going to sing, and second, she had horrible stage fright. Hopefully she would be able to conquer it.

"Behind These Hazel Eyes?" No... Too "rock." Umm... "Before He Cheats?" No... Too "country"... Wait... That's it!

Finally deciding on a good song to sing, her smile turned into a grin. This experience might actually be fun.

Fell

Crud....looks like I have to sing.....Ummm....What to sing......I know....... A grin appeared on Martin's face.

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

((Don't worry, I'll be asking you from now on XD))

The door opened slowly, and a man that just beamed authority took two steps forward. "Hello. I heard you want to join?"

"That is correct," Aeon replied. "Your team's reputation is quite known where I come from." His tone was friendly, warm, and had an air of enigma covering it.

"I see.." The man couldn't put his hand on it, but he felt that he could put his trust into Aeon. "Well, what position will you be aiming for?"

"A spy..you see, I joined Galactic a day or two ago, and I have some information on their location." Aeon replied. "Oh, and pardon me, but my name is Aeon."

"Aeon..you may call me Giovanni," Giovanni replied, nodding with satisfaction. He was impressed. "So, you have access to Galactic's plans, I assume?"

"Not quite. But I will soon enough, I assure you, sir," Aeon answered with a nod. His eyes bore into Giovanni's...

Giovanni fell for the bait. "Tell me," he said, "where are they located?"
"Just outside of Oreburg, in a cave full of Gible," Aeon said.

"So that's where they are..welcome to the team, Aeon," Giovanni said. Reaching over to his desk, he took one of the many Rocket uniforms on it and gave it to Aeon.

Aeon shook his head. "For my purposes, I request that I don't wear a uniform. It will give away too much."

Giovanni nodded, seeing the logic in Aeon's words. "Ah, yes, right."
Aeon nodded. "I'm glad to be on the team..oh, and don't plan anything just yet. Lie low for a week or two. It will give me the time to find out more."

Giovanni nodded. "Of course. It's only sensible to not attack them until they try to attack us."
"And with me, you'll have the upper-edge," Aeon said, a devilish smirk on his face as he thought about it.

He turned around. "I will report back once I find out more."
Giovanni nodded. "I'll be expecting you."

Aeon nodded, and with a small wave, began on his way. "Oh..." He turned his head back. "if you see an Eevee roaming around here, that's my Eevee. She'll be reporting back for me from time to time."

Giovanni nodded, making a mental note. "Thank you. Goodbye."
"Goodbye."

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// 2 things:

1) Where are you guys?

2) Fear can I be Aqua Leader?

Flying Chickens

Nik put down the mic. The song was finished, and he had done several cartwheels and somersaults. He looked at Mike, grinning. "And if you ever do that to me again, you're going to be pushing up sunflora."

Transient Link

FearItself

Ooc// Phoenix, we're in this Pub with karaoke in it.. xP And yes, you can control the Aqua leader if no one else is.

IC// Shaelyn took a step or two backwards, not really wanting to be next. Though, she knew that prolonging her performance until last wouldn't do her much good either. But she was never one to take risks and stand up for what she knew she would have to do.

Transient Link

shaelyns movement caught his eye

"your next shaelyn!"

he walked to the edge of the stage and put out his hand

"Cmon its kareoke time!"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 08:04:01 AM
Ooc// Phoenix, we're in this Pub with karaoke in it.. xP And yes, you can control the Aqua leader if no one else is.

IC// Shaelyn took a step or two backwards, not really wanting to be next. Though, she knew that prolonging her performance until last wouldn't do her much good either. But she was never one to take risks and stand up for what she knew she would have to do.

OOC/// Lol, how come we never knew of the pub? Anyway yeah! :) Also his pro will be made shortly.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// but wait, isnt the leader supposed to be a girl?

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Shaelyn froze, shaking her head. She walked behind Martin and pushed him forward, just as Nik had done to her. There was no way she'd be pressured into going up on stage if she didn't want to. Though it would be nice to conquer her fear.

Fell

"Wait? What? What are you doing? That's not fair!!!" Martin dug his heels into the floor to stop her pushing him.

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

A gentle, almost tender touch of two fingers was registered by the nerves at the back of Shaelyn's neck. The fingers moved to the left, a hand resting itself gently on her shoulder.

"Go on..." Came Aeon's voice. It was soft, hypnotically so. "I'm sure you'll do fine."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Shaelyn stopped, though still standing behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and ducked down so that she was "invisible".

"Y-you go first..." she said with nervousness. "...Please?"