News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Avion you were right, I guess I will make him a guy again.

Flying Chickens

"I told her she had a good voice." Nik said as he gaped awestruck at Shaelyn.

FearItself

Ooc// I lol'd at Mike. xDDD
Haha, good luck raking leaves.

IC//

"A tiger in a cage
Can never see the sun.
This diva needs her stage
Baby, let's have fun!
You are the one I choose,
Folks would kill to fill your shoes.
You love the limelight too now, baby.
So be mine
Or don't waste my time
Cryin' "Oh Honeybear, are you still my baby?"

Take me for what I am;
Who I was meant to be.
And if you give a darn,
Take me baby or leave me.

No way can I be what I'm not.
But hey, don't you want your girl hot!
Don't fight; don't lose your head,
'Cause every night - who's in your bed?
... Who?
"

Shaelyn decided to stop it there. She knew how the song went after that, and she didn't have another girl to sing the duet with. Even if she did... It would be very awkward, because this song was centered around a girl singing to a girl, breaking up with a girl... Yeah. But this was the portion of the song she liked.

A deep sigh passed her lips as she put the mic down, pushing the stop button on the karaoke machine to stop the song. She walked off of the stage calmly, her arms crossed as she walked over to the rest of the group. Shaelyn didn't want to know how she did, she couldn't stand compliments or critique, because she didn't believe them.

gamemasterdevil

"Good job," Aeon said with a smirk, giving Shaelyn a gentle pat on the shoulder. "I guess I'm up next, hm?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik frowned. "Why are you all so much better then me...?" He asked.

FearItself

"Better?" Shaelyn remarked, looking over to Nik. She was frowning as well, because it was hard for her to accept compliments. "I like your voice." she added.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon shook his head. Human emotion - that was something he had learned to manipulate and hide at the same time. He began to walk up, picking up a chair as he did. He began up the small flight of stairs, stopping at the mic and setting the chair down.

Slowly making his way over to the jukebox, he pressed the buttons on it a few times until he found the song he wanted to sing - it was something he had learned the guitar for, and noticed there were guitars in case someone wanted to play. He smiled to himself. Perfect.

Grabbing the guitar, he walked back to the chair, and sat down, strumming the strings a few times before getting ready to play and sing.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

The talking amongst the people in the pub died down once again as the music started. Aeon began strumming the strings on the guitar, his left hand moving in accordance. He had chosen "Strangers Like Me" From a movie he had watched as young child with his parents. Although it sounded odd at first because of his looks, he had an excellent singing voice.

"Whatever you do, I'll do it too.
Show me everything and tell me how.
It all means something
And yet nothing to me.

I can see there's so much to learn.
It's all so close and yet so far.
I see myself as people see me.
Oh, I just know there's something
Bigger out there!

I wanna know, can you show me?
I wanna know about these
Strangers like me.
Tell me more; please show me.
Something's familiar about these strangers like me.
"

Transient Link

ic/ " GOOD JOB SHAELYN!"

"wish I had my electric guitar right about now..."

ooc/ gtg again shower :|

Joeofmars

OoC//Everyone has a good singing voice >_>

missingnomaster

John was browsing Celestic Town. It was getting dark, but he didn't mind. He stopped to study the odd monument in the center of the town.

-------------------------------
George didn't notice the commotion below him in the pub. If he did he might have examined it. Instead he stopped in a rather remote area, and took off his uniform and put it on inside out. Normally it looked like a Team Magma uniform, but inside out it looked like a rather out of style combination of pants and a long sleeve shirt. He then flew on flygon to the local inn for the night.
Good thing I'm alone. I wouldn't want to be hassled by grunts for taking an early night. George was actually planning on being gone from mission control for quite a while, so he temporarily promoted the most promising grunt to Admin until he returned. That way they could move on to another site if they finished creating the volcano before he returned.

FearItself

Ooc// I modeled my character after myself, somewhat, and I love to sing. My friends were surprised when they heard my voice, and surprised in a good way. Of course, I'm not nearly as flirtatious and social as my character is, though.

GMD, I love that song. It's from Tarzan, right? xP

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 12:20:57 PM
Ooc// I modeled my character after myself, somewhat, and I love to sing. My friends were surprised when they heard my voice, and surprised in a good way. Of course, I'm not nearly as flirtatious and social as my character is, though.

GMD, I love that song. It's from Tarzan, right? xP

ooc/ same I try to model all my characters as different aspects of myself. And yes I pwn with electic guitar.

gamemasterdevil

((Yes it is, Fear. One of my favorite songs that I can sing and play guitar to, that's why Aeon can XD))

Aeon began to tap his foot to the beat, a wave running through his arms from his shoulders down to his hands as he continued to play and sing. As he sang this verse, he eyed the girls in the audience, a grin forming across his face.

"Every gesture; every move that she makes
Makes me feel like never before.
Why do I have
This growing need to be beside her?

Ooo, these emotions I never knew
Of some other world far beyond this place.
Beyond the trees, above the clouds.
I see before me a new horizon!

I wanna know, can you show me?
I wanna know about these
Strangers like me.
Tell me more; please show me.
Something's familiar about these strangers like me.
"