News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 03, 2007, 12:20:57 PM
Ooc// I modeled my character after myself, somewhat, and I love to sing. My friends were surprised when they heard my voice, and surprised in a good way. Of course, I'm not nearly as flirtatious and social as my character is, though.

GMD, I love that song. It's from Tarzan, right? xP
My character is modelled after myself. I love to make a spectacle of myself, and I'm very quiet and calm. If something makes me angry though...

Fell

Ooc// My character is somewhat modeled after me.

I am pretty shy.

I also hate kareoke.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ We've hit the 200 mark! ...
And we're not even out of Oreburgh.

gamemasterdevil

((XD w00t!))

Aeon stopped playing his guitar, singing the lines where the guitar wasn't needed. He eyed Shaelyn as he sang it. "Let's see if she likes being played at with her own game." He thought to himself, smirking as he began to sing.

"Come with me now to see my world,
Where there's beauty beyond your dreams.
Can you feel the things I feel,
Right now, with you?
Take my hand;
There's a world I need to know.
"

He suddenly began to play the guitar again, singing the last chorus of the song.

"I wanna know, can you show me?
I wanna know about these
Strangers like me.
Tell me more; please show me.
Something's familiar about these strangers like me.

... I wanna know.
"

The music faded, Aeon nodding a head bow to the audience, who began to clap, some cheering.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 12:47:13 PM
Ooc\\ We've hit the 200 mark! ...
And we're not even out of Oreburgh.

OOC/// I am! :)

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

Aeon stood up, walking over to the jukebox and putting the guitar neatly back into the pile of other guitars. He then got the chair, and walked down, setting it back at the table he had taken it from. He walked up to Shaelyn and the others. "I'll see you at eight..." he said, exiting the pub.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// "Bui" the eager pokemon said.

"Now Buizel use Aqua Jet!" I yelled, Buizel then had water all around him, and stromed right over towards Nuzleaf. Ivy was too busy laughing from the fact that I sent out a water type to notice that Buizel was attacking. Nuzleaf shouted and then Ivy saw Nuzleaf get hit by the powerfull Aqua Jet.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 01:43:05 PM

"Now Buizel use Aqua Jet!" I yelled, Buizel then had water all around him, and stromed right over towards Nuzleaf. Ivy was too busy laughing from the fact that I sent out a water type to notice that Buizel was attacking. Nuzleaf shouted and then Ivy saw Nuzleaf get hit by the powerfull Aqua Jet.

Nuzleaf fell down on the ground, and Ivy told him to get up. He was too tired to even get up after the attacks he had recieved, and the attacks he sent. "Buizel finish off Nuzleaf with Crunch!" I yelled eager to fiinish the battle.

"Nuzleaf quick use Nature Power, and then use Faint Attack!" she commanded, the NUzleaf got up and started to attack, the atatcks collided and then both pokemon were hurt before Nuzleaf fell though hundreds of pointed stars jabbed Buizel at close contact hurting the pokemon.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 01:49:02 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 01:43:05 PM

Nuzleaf fell down on the ground, and Ivy told him to get up. He was too tired to even get up after the attacks he had recieved, and the attacks he sent. "Buizel finish off Nuzleaf with Crunch!" I yelled eager to fiinish the battle.

"Nuzleaf quick use Nature Power, and then use Faint Attack!" she commanded, the NUzleaf got up and started to attack, the atatcks collided and then both pokemon were hurt before Nuzleaf fell though hundreds of pointed stars jabbed Buizel at close contact hurting the pokemon.

Buizel was then pushed back as the referee said "Nuzleaf is unable to battle, Buizel is the winner!" After the referee said that, she grunted.

Ivy: "This is my last pokemon and I am going to give it my all!" she shouted with confidence, she sounded like her confidence boosted 100 %. "So go Bellossom!" she then said as she made her pokeball bigger and pressed teh button in the center. Bellossom then came out and said "Bello!"

PHOENIXBLAST

"Bellossom make this water pokemon know grass types are superior by using Magical Leaf!" she shouted. Bellossom then had petals comming out from the "grassy" parts of her bosy and they were different colors being shot straight at Buizel. "Dodge it NOW!" I yelled, but it was too late the attack was too fast, and it hit Buizel making the poor pokemon fall down to the ground.

Ivy: "Now use Energy Ball, then Sunny Day!" she commanded with a grin on her face in a happy tone. With that said Bellossom then had two green balls of energy in her hand and then combined then and shot them straight at Buizel. Buizel had no time to dodge being on the ground hurt, so the attack hit him at full force. Then because of sunny day the sun's heat became more intense making it hotter right where we were.

Triforce_Luigi

"Ouch," said Lux as Buizel took the beating.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 02:08:45 PM

OOC/// If you couldn't tell I am trying to speed up the battle.

IC/// "Now Bellossom use Solar Beam!" she shouted, and with that Bellossom's flowers on its head started to glow and in a matter of seconds a beam was shot straight at Buizel making him faint.

Me: "Nice job Buizel you did an excellent job. Also Lux if I didn't get that pokemon I would have just lost the gym battle." I said to Buizel's pokeball in which the pokemon returned, and then I told Lux.

Referee: "Buizel is unable to battle Bellossom is the winner! You both have one pokemon left." The referee told us.

Me: "Help me out Buneary!" I shouted as I let her out of her pokeball.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 02:13:43 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 02:08:45 PM

OOC/// If you couldn't tell I am trying to speed up the battle.

IC/// "Now Bellossom use Solar Beam!" she shouted, and with that Bellossom's flowers on its head started to glow and in a matter of seconds a beam was shot straight at Buizel making him faint.

Me: "Nice job Buizel you did an excellent job. Also Lux if I didn't get that pokemon I would have just lost the gym battle." I said to Buizel's pokeball in which the pokemon returned, and then I told Lux.

Referee: "Buizel is unable to battle Bellossom is the winner! You both have one pokemon left." The referee told us.

Me: "Help me out Buneary!" I shouted as I let her out of her pokeball.

"Bun!" the excited pokemon said. "Bun? Bun?" the cute little bunny pokemon said curious.

"What Buneary are you scared?"

"Bun (yes)."

"Oh, well it is now or never Buneary I have faith in you, you can do it!" I cheered Buneary on.

Ivy: "Now Bellosom lets end it here with a Petal Dance, and Magical Leaf!" she shouted to make sure the pokemon would hear the order.