News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:29:56 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:28:08 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:27:04 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:22:37 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:18:24 PM
OOC//Eh, I'll just wait. I'm too tired to come up with a battle sequence right now.

OOC/// If you couldn't tell the last part of my battle kind of stunk, I am also tired too, but I am glad I finally finished the gym battle. I was holding both of us back.

OOC//Yeah, I noticed that. Now I am going to wait for Naruto to come on.

OOC/// Also I am sorry for holding us back for a week, and because of my absence and long battle, take as long as you need to do anything, and do't be afraid to say aomething too.

OOC//Nah, that's okay. I didn't mind.

OOC/// But really I mean it if you think I am taking to long then just tell me, because I will hurry it up.

OOC//Nah, I am extremely patient. When there are long breaks, it gives me time to figure out battle strategies and such.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:33:39 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:29:56 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:28:08 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:27:04 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:22:37 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:18:24 PM
OOC//Eh, I'll just wait. I'm too tired to come up with a battle sequence right now.

OOC/// If you couldn't tell the last part of my battle kind of stunk, I am also tired too, but I am glad I finally finished the gym battle. I was holding both of us back.

OOC//Yeah, I noticed that. Now I am going to wait for Naruto to come on.

OOC/// Also I am sorry for holding us back for a week, and because of my absence and long battle, take as long as you need to do anything, and do't be afraid to say aomething too.

OOC//Nah, that's okay. I didn't mind.

OOC/// But really I mean it if you think I am taking to long then just tell me, because I will hurry it up.

OOC//Nah, I am extremely patient. When there are long breaks, it gives me time to figure out battle strategies and such.

OOC/// I can be too...at times but anyway that is what I try to do but that battle was only supposed to be 2 days.

Joeofmars

IC//Boogie and Shantae were dosing off,high up in their hammocks in the trees.

FearItself

Ooc// Please limit the Ooc chat, guys. I don't want this to turn into all-Ooc.
Please take any off-topic chats to PM as to not clutter this thread with it.

Now, I forget what my character is doing, and I'm going to have to sift through a bunch of Ooc posts to find her.

gamemasterdevil

((I believe she and everyone else were watching Aeon sing. He's done, and told Shaelyn that he'd meet her and anyone else who was coming to the meeting at the Pokémon Center at eight..that's it XD))

Aeon was now at the Pokémon Center, waiting...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 04, 2007, 05:59:12 AM
Ooc// Please limit the Ooc chat, guys. I don't want this to turn into all-Ooc.
Please take any off-topic chats to PM as to not clutter this thread with it.

Now, I forget what my character is doing, and I'm going to have to sift through a bunch of Ooc posts to find her.
Ooc\\ Sorry for the Ooc post, but I can go do a Ooc bombing run. Modify/delete Ooc messages.

Transient Link

ooc/ we are all still in the bar place right? except for Aeon?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 04, 2007, 08:16:28 AM
ooc/ we are all still in the bar place right? except for Aeon?

OOC/// Yeah we stopped and took it to pms Fear ;)

IC/// "Good Luck Lux. Maybe if your lucky she will get a bit cocky for you." I said with a chuckle. "Then again nearly all of your pokemon are strong against her pokemon."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that yet."
Ooc/Where are we, again?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 04, 2007, 08:40:33 AM
"Yeah, but she doesn't know that yet."
Ooc/Where are we, again?

"Yeah, she will be in for a surprise!" I said to Lux

OOC/// We are right outside of Eterna Gym (there is a battlefield right next to it ;) )

Why? Cause I said so :P

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

missingnomaster

John got done examining the monument and headed to the pokemon center to rent a room. He didn't even know that Boogie and Shantae weren't too far away.

------------------
George returned flygon and went to the pokemon center/inn to rent a room, but nurse joy said, "Are you sure you want to sleep so early? I hear there is a party down at the local pub."

"A party? Well I'll check it out at least." George responded. He left the center and headed for the pub. I'd like to get some extra sleep, but you never know what or who you'll find at a party....

OOC// I'm not trying to make George seem like he knows everything, I'm pretty much just messing around for now.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yay! I'm back!...Aw, I missed the 200th page. T.T Oh well. So did anything important happen.