News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

mike sighed
"sorry you annoyed me. I told you my pokemon lineup. those are the only ones Ive got."

FearItself

"I'm sure your Snorunt is 'awesome'." Shaelyn remarked, giving a slight glare back to Nik. She pet Gible's head softly before speaking. "Like Mike said, type isn't everything."

Transient Link

ooc/ Ill give a cookie for anyone who can get this reference..

ic/
"yah one time I heard of this kid who beat an onix with a pikachu. Said the pikachu beat it with an electric attack using onix's horn as a conductor."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 07:11:24 AM

ic/
"yah one time I heard of this kid who beat an onix with a pikachu. Said the pikachu beat it with an electric attack using onix's horn as a conductor."

OOC//Ash beating Brock on the show?

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 07:16:53 AM

ic/

ooc/ yup you can have 2 :)

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 07:20:03 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 07:16:53 AM

ic/

ooc/ yup you can have 2 :)

OOC//Yum, cookies!

missingnomaster

OOC// I could be wrong, but I think it was a rhydon that pikachu beat when Ash told pikachu to focus on the horn. I think there was a bucket of water involved when Ash beat brock.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: missingnomaster on November 11, 2007, 08:00:58 AM
OOC// I could be wrong, but I think it was a rhydon that pikachu beat when Ash told pikachu to focus on the horn. I think there was a bucket of water involved when Ash beat brock.

OOC//No, Pikachu accidentally triggered a fire alarm, showering Onix with water, weakening it.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 08:15:45 AM

OOC//No, Pikachu accidentally triggered a fire alarm, showering Onix with water, weakening it.
ooc/ no wait its both! he sprinkled onix with water then used thundershock on its horn. Yah thats right.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 11, 2007, 08:24:32 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 08:15:45 AM

ooc/ no wait its both! he sprinkled onix with water then used thundershock on its horn. Yah thats right.

OOC//Yep, missingnomaster gets a cookie too then.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked down at Snorunt, who seemed to be preparing to use an Icy Wind on the others. "No." He said firmly, though understanding the motive; He was slightly taken back by the glare.

Transient Link

"no what?"
the cave was murky and zubat were all over the ceiling.

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

"whatever"

mike was growing bored

"you wanna battle me with that snorunt of yours?"

Flying Chickens

"With your team... I think I'll pass on that." He said, clearly not ignorant to the strength of Mike's team.