News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Ridley's WereWolf

Started by Ridley, May 18, 2009, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on May 21, 2009, 10:55:22 PM
The dark power is Satan and you should all be afraid because you don't know what he can do and he is resting his power up for something big?

So, the dark force is Satan. And the werewolves attack this Satan but nothing happened because of it. Doodleboy's side-story is confusing itself. Anyways, PLOT TWIST. When does Mack comeback?

Ridley

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 21, 2009, 10:59:12 PM
So, the dark force is Satan. And the werewolves attack this Satan but nothing happened because of it. Doodleboy's side-story is confusing itself. Anyways, PLOT TWIST. When does Mack comeback?

Day phase after the one we are in now.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

MTFury

well were screwed if were up against Satan because there is no killing him

jnfs2014

Ridley

Quote from: Loserful on May 22, 2009, 12:50:11 AM

I'm sure if you guys lynch him, something good might come of it. Maybe.
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Loserful on May 22, 2009, 12:50:11 AM
Well, we do have a Priest...unless we already killed them. -_-

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on May 22, 2009, 08:05:02 AM
I'm sure if you guys lynch him, something good might come of it. Maybe.

Shouldn't be hard to do.

Ridley

Update tomorow morning. Too tired right now.
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on May 22, 2009, 10:07:56 PM
Update tomorow morning. Too tired right now.

You die next night phase :|

And yes you can.

Ridley

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 22, 2009, 10:12:06 PM
You die next night phase :|

And yes you can.

You admitting to something?
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Doodle

YEAH

Ridley

Ridley called everyone to the ballot box again. "Vote for who to die!" Ridley shouted. People came to the ballot box and voted. Then the mayor stepped foreward. "Well hello there Mayor" Ridley said. The mayor continued to put his two votes in the box. Ridley then proceeded to talley up the votes.  3 to 3. It was a tie between Red and Light. Looks like I will have to flip a coin. (I actually did, I swear) Light, looks like you are going to have to die. Light stepped forward and said, "As long as you think it is wise." Ridley then realized Light was the Priest. We can't lynch you. You are a holy man and obviously on our side.

Well it looks like nobody died and we found out who our priest was.

Also Twilight phase begins now!
...It's quite obvious...