Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravioli

"Living in Reverse" - Reverend Trip

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 is listening to: Thy Catafalque - Fehér berek "Róka Hasa Rádió"

Ravioli

"The Shrine/An Argument" - Fleet Foxes

intercourse  yes helplessness blues aaaaaaaaaaaaasdf43w765co87t2q65hgoiby76bvxfdu98b7p897

Chris8492

Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner

An awesome Song by far.

Ravioli

"Eyesore" - Women

intercourse  this is one of the best songs I've ever heard

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Seventh

Scream-Avenged Sevenfold

Yeah, bash me for that all you intercourse ing want, I know they're a love/hate band.
meh

FruitFlow

I'm listening to some odd techno that I now seem to like while I was browsing the radio.
Sad that I don't know the name to this amazing masterpiece. :(

Ravioli

FruitFlow

Let's Groove by Earth, Wind and Fire.

Matt

Silverhawk79

DJ Shadow - Influx "Preemptive Strike"

ThePowerOfOne

"Glitter and Grease" - Lady GaGa

Fuck yeah glitter

buttlord420

Comfortably numb  -  Pink Floyd