News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The PSD's/XCF's Thread

Started by BOSSNIG, May 05, 2008, 03:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

Just a fancy idea here. You can post all of your PSD's/XCF's here so others can learn from them. It's best if they are labeled, but you can still learn from a non labeled PSD/XCF :). Remember that Gimp reads PSD's now, I'm not sure if Photoshop reads XCF's though. Please post an image of the finished product, along with a download link for the PSD/XCF. You can upload them to the internet on a site like Sendspace or Media Fire.

Darklink

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Good idea, I haven't saved an xcf for a while (I use an older version), but I may as well make one soon.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 05, 2008, 03:58:10 PM
Good idea, I haven't saved an xcf for a while (I use an older version), but I may as well make one soon.

You should always save as an XCF in case you need to go back and change something :p.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: Darklink on May 05, 2008, 04:35:45 PM

You should always save as an XCF in case you need to go back and change something :p.
The last XCF I saved was Doom, to me, going back and changing things means you second guessed yourself :B

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 05, 2008, 04:51:46 PM
Quote from: Darklink on May 05, 2008, 04:35:45 PM

The last XCF I saved was Doom, to me, going back and changing things means you second guessed yourself :B

It's still just the smart thing to do if the opportunity to use it is needed for anything :p.   

Anyone tried out my PSD yet :x?
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER