News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Wait... So South Park Wasn't Joking Here? (MJ)

Started by JrDude, June 26, 2009, 07:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Well I have been barely paying any attention to MJ before his death. I just saw a video, where it showed his kids walk by, and a picture where he's holding his kids hands. But in the video the taller kid had that mask (Which I saw South Park), and a picture one showed the kids with some weird bags over their heads. I assumed SP was just joking or something on that (I for one didn't even know he had a kid o.o;; ).
So, with all that said, is one of the kids named "Blanket" (like shown on SP)? And why do the kids wear masks and stuff in public?
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Because in that episode, MJ disguises himself as another guy (Michael Jefferson, I think) in order to live a normal life.

His son wears a mask in order to avoid the media's attention, I think.

JrDude

Avoid? Who else wears a mask/bag over their head?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Yes, that is his kids name.

And he made them wear bags so they wouldn't be corrupted, or some nonsense.

jnfs2014

They still don't know who the last baby's mom is.

Dog Food

Michael Jackson has three kids. Prince Michael, Paris (who's middle name is Michael), and Prince Michael Jr AKA Blanket. He has his kids wear the masks to hide their identity from the media's eye. And yes, the youngest, who's nickname is Blanket (and is also the one MJ hung over the balcony to show the public) was featured in South Park wearing a similar mask and using his nickname.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Tsumaru

Isn't Prince Michael Jr. adopted?

And I think the reason behind the nickname is that he 'was a blanket of love' as a baby.

Java

Quote from: Tsumaru on June 29, 2009, 08:59:04 AM
Isn't Prince Michael Jr. adopted?

And I think the reason behind the nickname is that he 'was a blanket of love' as a baby.
I thought I heard somewhere that he was born of a surrogate mother.

Dog Food

Quote from: Java on June 29, 2009, 01:29:17 PM
I thought I heard somewhere that he was born of a surrogate mother.
Yeah one of his kids was born via a surrogate mother, but I don't know which one. I'd assume it was Blanket, though, as it's the most likely.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.