News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Are you intercourse ing serious?

Started by Red, December 24, 2009, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I was watching TV, and then I saw a commercial for Kidz Bop sing the Beatles. I nearly killed myself. Wanna know how bad it is? Here's a link that lets you listen to each song.

http://www.kidzbop.com/music/kidz-bop-collections/Kidz-Bop-Sings-the-Beatles

Linkman

What the intercourse  is this poop?

People actually bought enough Kidz Bop poop for them to be able to make a Beatles CD?  I never saw this on T.V. but god darn this is intercourse ing stupid.  I guess they were trying to cash in on the whole Beatles Rock Band and Remasters thing that happened back in September.

Nayrman

If you want your kids to listen to the Beatles, then listen to the REAL FUCKING BEATLES! @_@:;

jnfs2014

Any song, besides maybe Yellow Submarine, will be utterly contaminated by the extremely loud and poopty voices of the crap formally known as Kidzbop.

Lotos

I saw this on TV.  I immediately thought about how immoral that CD would be.

Edit:  I did post about this, I should have checked if the picture worked though.

here

Titus Andronicus

there should be more tracks

but in all seriousness, nothing outdoes that little kid from across the universe singing let it be. thats intercourse ing sad. intercourse ing sad.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Light

Quote from: Lotos on January 03, 2010, 07:15:41 PM
I saw this on TV.  I immediately thought about how immoral that CD would be.

Edit:  I did post about this, I should have checked if the picture worked though.

here
I fixed it. :U

Also, I agree that this is awful; this is the worst thing since Bush's election.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Custom

Yeah, I've hated Kidz Bop since the first album. I don't know how they managed to push like 50 albums out. Who buys this poop?

http://www.kidzbop.com/music/kidz-bop/Party-In-The-USA

What I don't understand is why they have to remake things there were already made for children to listen to.

I demand that they do a Cannibal Corpse cover album.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thirdkoopa

Kidz Bop = Shit.

This just adds to the pile
Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on January 04, 2010, 07:08:21 AM
Oh god...A Kidz Bop metal.

I fear for everyone's sanity.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Titus Andronicus

Yeah, I've hated Kidz Bop since the first album. I don't know how they managed to push like 50 albums out. Who buys this poop?

What I don't understand is why they have to remake things there were already made for children to listen to.

you're implying that the original has some quality to it worth preserving
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Linkfan on December 28, 2009, 02:29:33 PM
I guess they were trying to cash in on the whole Beatles Rock Band and Remasters thing that happened back in September.
Yeah they definitely are. It's horrible and very unoriginal in terms of marketing. I mean, it's not like anyone else has ever capitalized on the success of the Beatles, is it? *rolling eyes smiley*

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING. I seriously hated those awful high voices even when I was only like 8. Really though, who does buy this immature sonic atrocity that's trying to be passed off as music? I've actually heard of only one person in my entire lifetime (and that of Kidzbop), that has owned a Kidz Bop CD, and that was when it was like Kidz Bop 3.

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 04, 2010, 01:20:36 PM
you're implying that the original has some quality to it worth preserving
You're implying that the original has no quality to it worth preserving.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************