News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Foot In Face - The Gold Chasers Concept

Started by Sgt.Chilly, May 12, 2010, 03:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Ok so I'm working on a concept called Gold Chasers it supposed to be a little less 'Dark' then my usual concepts and it eventually became something I feel can be severely awesome.

Anyway here's the first batch of details. Here's the main cast:

From Left to Right is Puck, Kain, Sgt.Chilly, and Wulfenstein.

Kain Raisor
Kain is an Ilidian prodigy.  Gifted with extraordinary piloting skills.  He became a
War hero during his race's interplanetary war while defending an space colony.  After his
people's planet was reduced to barren inhospitable wasteland, and they were forced to
traverse space for a new home.  As they traveled in search of new planet, Kain lead a
campaign to overthrow his government's leader who he personally blamed for the death
of their world.  Long story short a conflict between the dissenters and the government
results in destruction of their mother-ship.  Barely escaping the explosion, Kain's
Stasis pod falls to Astrima the planet feeling he has ended his entire species.

Sgt.Chilly
A former member of the Army of Cold who fought in Twisted War.  He has felt very aimless
since the Army of Cold was disbanded 20 years ago.  He took up treasure hunting to pass
the time and make some money.  He discovered Kain in his stasis pod 5 years after it
crashed and willingly let him join his team of mercenary treasure hunters.  Chilly is
also possessed of the rare ability called Diamond Dust.   He can breathe freezing wind and
withstand intense heat and explosions.  He searches for a purpose with his new allies.

Wulfenstein McGreedy
The 2nd eldest son of the McGreedy Family, Wulfenstein enjoyed the freedom of vast wealth
far too much.  Spending his days with gambling, philandering, and debauchery.  Considered
unproductive and wasteful he was publicly disowned by his family 3 years ago and left
penniless.  He was the first to join Chilly's team but with little combat training and no
discernible skills he is very unsure of himself and fears he may never regain the respect
of his family.

Puck Maville
A member of the Maville clan she was separated from her kin when she was abducted by
Shamanistic cult and dragged across the country. Born a mute she is uncomfortable dealing
with anyone other than family but has since formed a friendship with the Gold Chasers
after being rescued.  She possesses surprising strength from her father's martial arts
training and is never afraid to stand up for herself even when out numbered.  She's no
hot head though, and will always analyze a situation before making a decision.  She joined
the Gold Chasers to make ends meet while she searches for her clan.

THEBIRD

sounds cool. but is this going to be a comic and whats the plot? also, puck's right arm is misshapen. otherwise the doodle is good.