News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Any instruments you play?

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 21, 2010, 11:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

I personally play Guitar, Bass, Drums, Flute, Singing, and I've gotten into Piano recently. Could have sworn I'm forgetting one on here.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Light

I took guitar for two years, starting when I was around nine or ten. I have both and acoustic and electric guitar. And I still have no intercourse ing clue how to play them. ;-;

I can, however, play a few things on the piano... just, not really well. D:

God darn, posting this makes me realize how much of a failure I am... ;___;
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

I have a guitar, but don't play much.  I'm interested in the piano.  I sing a bit, if that counts.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

RX-78-2

I played trumpet for 5 years and can probably still play it decently after about 3 years of not playing it. I also play a bit of guitar and bass, although I've never taken lessons and really don't know any theories, scales, chords, etc. I'm also a sporadic drummer; I learned everything I know from Rock Band and Guitar Hero. Yes, it can be used on real drums; I've proven it before.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Turok

Well, things I like to play: Viola, Piano,and Guitar.

Things I CAN play: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Piano, some flute (just 'cuz), Guitar,and Bass Guitar. I play mostly by ear, but I can read the sheet music for the things I don't usually like to play if I try at it a bit. I think "This note means I put this finger here on this string" instead of the note, then the string, then the fingering. 'Spose I'm kinda odd that way.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Red

I've been playing guitar for some time now, and I like to think I'm pretty good. I also like to play basic bass lines, with the bass I got last Christmas. <3 It's honestly not that hard once you know how to play guitar. It's actually fairly easy.

I also like to play my brother's piano, but I suck. :(

Level_9_Chao

Basically only bass, and not very well. Trying to learn guitar and drums. My singing range is pretty good but I just found out I'm really inaccurate.

Stuff I wrote for my okay band: http://www.battleofthebands.com/rocketboots
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Cornwad

Euphonium, Trombone, and the Cymbals. You know, all the good instruments. I can also play a little Tuba.

NiMa74

I used to play guitar for three years, but that ended as I could not get good at it for the life of me. Playing so much Rock Band inevitably taught me the basics on how to play the drums, and now, whenever I'm near a kit, I try to hone my skills on it. So far, I'd say I'm actually pretty good, considering I don't actually own a kit...

The Seventh

I can play the bass...just give me music, either a couple weeks or days (depends on complexity) and i can learn it (except for Dyer's Eve, that's proving to be a ninny DX).

I just learn fast.  I am good at keeping a beat...might try some drumming out.
meh

tibar21

pretty much just a guitar. after nearly 3 years I'd say that I'm a good guitarist. I occasionally learn a new song or two. I also have a drum kit and my brother's bass guitar to play around with. Too bad i can't sing.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Fish

Trombone. Woo!
I enjoyed playing for the most part. I've wanted to pick up Piano, but don't have the time to teach myself or the money for lessons.

Neerb

I played trumpet in 7th, 8th, and 12th grade marching band. Poorly. And I doubt I could play more than 8 notes if I picked it up again now.  ^_^

Nine 1 One

i play viola and try to play the guitar lol

RX-78-2

Quote from: Fish on June 09, 2010, 08:54:08 PM
Trombone. Woo!
I enjoyed playing for the most part. I've wanted to pick up Piano, but don't have the time to teach myself or the money for lessons.
Make those lessons happen somehow! If you're motivated and play for a while, it's definitely worth it.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************