News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

time to pray

Started by Custom, December 29, 2010, 09:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

BOREDFOREVER

I made it to ten seconds.  I couldn't handle the sound, so I looked up the lyrics to see if it got better.  Nope.

But now I want to hit something.  Fuck, he abusin' the poop out of some cliches.  It's like someone listened to every ballad from the last twenty years and pulled every generic phrase out, then pasted them together into this steaming pile of poop.  And the video clips are just exploitative.

Edit-
And it apparently hit number one on iTunes.  What the intercourse , man.  People actually bought this poop.

Light

"Children are crying
Soldiers are dying
Some people don't have a home"

LYRICAL GENIUS, EVERYBODY.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on December 29, 2010, 03:46:23 PM
I made it to ten seconds.  I couldn't handle the sound, so I looked up the lyrics to see if it got better.  Nope.

But now I want to hit something.  Fuck, he abusin' the poop out of some cliches.  It's like someone listened to every ballad from the last twenty years and pulled every generic phrase out, then pasted them together into this steaming pile of poop.  And the video clips are just exploitative.

Edit-
And it apparently hit number one on iTunes.  What the intercourse , man.  People actually bought this poop.
Most iTunes users are 14-year old girls who don't know how to pirate music.

ThePowerOfOne

You couldn't pay me to watch that.