News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Are the thoughts of Kira good thought in your opinion?

Started by Pokesamrus, November 18, 2007, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

Death Note discussion- somewhat.

To summarize this, in order to create a perfect world the best thing to do is killed off, starting with the worst, of all criminals and evildoers, and maybe the occasional enemy to prevent your cause.

I guess I agree with it 100%.

Hiei

<--- Arts discussion is that way.

And no. By killing people you hate, you become an poop hole dictator yourself.

Even if you did do that it wouldn't last for long because peoples freedom would continue to get more and more restricted until utter chaos broke out and the world would be on the verge of destruction.
...̅̅̅

7Deadly$ins

I think this would be harder for a single person to do without a Death Note... xD

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel on this. Yes, sometimes I feel like criminals should just die and we'd be better off, but my morals think differently. I think I'm like Matsuda on this... I don't know. It's a difficult topic.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Mystic

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 19, 2007, 11:20:30 AM
I think this would be harder for a single person to do without a Death Note... xD

Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel on this. Yes, sometimes I feel like criminals should just die and we'd be better off, but my morals think differently. I think I'm like Matsuda on this... I don't know. It's a difficult topic.
A lot of criminals are just good people who made a mistake. They deserve to die?

Not, serial killers and serial rapists can die for all I care. But regular people who made a mistake like stealign from a store or molesting a kids shouldn't be killed. Therapy, yes. Killed? no.

HeroOfTimeO0

Kira's a good guy. His intentions are right.
He's just a complete nutjob.

Flying Chickens

In my opinion, no human has the right to decide who deserves to die. Killing is killing no matter how you fancy it up or say it's "Righteous".

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on November 20, 2007, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 19, 2007, 11:20:30 AM

A lot of criminals are just good people who made a mistake. They deserve to die?

Not, serial killers and serial rapists can die for all I care. But regular people who made a mistake like stealign from a store or molesting a kids shouldn't be killed. Therapy, yes. Killed? no.
I guess I made a mistake in not including, "some criminals" into my post as I had intended to... I didn't mean all criminals. -.-

Completely regardless, Kira didn't kill people who made mistakes and were truly sorry about it, IIRC.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

snowmonkey

I change my views slightly when I watch Death Note. I didn't mind him killing criminals, but when he became dictatorial with an arrogant god-complex, I gave up on him. *SPOILER WARNING* I just wanted Near to eliminate him by the second arc.

Tsu

Viewtifulboy

Well at first he was just killing people who were dangerous criminals who deserved it.  But then he started killing good people who never did anything to hurt anyone.  That's when he turned into a bad guy.

Geno

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on November 29, 2007, 11:44:29 AM
Well at first he was just killing people who were dangerous criminals who deserved it.  But then he started killing good people who never did anything to hurt anyone.  That's when he turned into a bad guy.
Noishe stfu. You don't watch Death Note. You aren't allowed to watch anything above PG right?

You have no good taste in anything.

Viewtifulboy

I can watch stuff tv 14 or lower.  And I've read the manga. :P

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Geno on November 29, 2007, 12:40:57 PM
Noishe stfu. You don't watch Death Note. You aren't allowed to watch anything above PG right?

Actually, I agree with him. As soon as he began to kill FBI Agents, Misora, and other innocents, including the Yotsuba members kept there by threat, he became a criminal himself.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Orgizirtee on December 04, 2007, 08:06:28 AM
Quote from: Geno on November 29, 2007, 12:40:57 PM

Actually, I agree with him. As soon as he began to kill FBI Agents, Misora, and other innocents, including the Yotsuba members kept there by threat, he became a criminal himself.
Some were aiming to prosecute him though. Which may lead to a death penalty.