News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

New item ideas for future pokemonz?

Started by thunderhero4, June 06, 2008, 09:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Think of some items that could possibly be in the next big pokemon.

The only thing I can think of is an object to make your pokemon De-Evolve into their last form for trading reasons or other things.

Macawmoses

How would a Pokemon de-evolve?

I am tempted to believe that there will be a search for a new item, and you will get pieces of it as you go.

jnfs2014

A shiny ball that can capture any shiny.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 07, 2008, 06:20:50 AM
Well it would have to be as rare as a Master Ball, or really expensive. Because half the fun in getting a shiny is being able to catch it (At least, i'd imagine... >_>)

thunderhero4

Quote from: Phaze on June 07, 2008, 02:31:22 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on June 07, 2008, 06:20:50 AM
Well it would have to be as rare as a Master Ball, or really expensive. Because half the fun in getting a shiny is being able to catch it (At least, i'd imagine... >_>)
But what if you missed it. I would be kickin myself if I let it get away! :'(

Kilroy

Some sort of slow re-gen item that is used like a berry but recovers health like leftovers...
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Flying Chickens

Possibly an item or someone like the move deleter who makes a pokemon forget a move, except he can make the forgotten move into a TM. Say you teach Swords Dance to a pokemon, but you have another one it would work better for. You transfer the move into a TM, and teach it to the other Pokemon.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Orgizirtee on June 08, 2008, 09:58:59 AM
Possibly an item or someone like the move deleter who makes a pokemon forgot a move, except he can make the forgotten move into a TM. Say you teach Swords Dance to a pokemon, but you have another one it would work better for. You transfer the move into a TM, and teach it to the other Pokemon.
genius.

captainjacksparrow

stat scanner. scans hp, attack, sp attack, deffense, sp deffense, speed and moves of a enemy pokemon.

Shujinco2

Big potion: Heals ?? HP to all members in Party.

Big Revive: Rvives all members in party.

Big Ether: Recovers ?? PP to ?? number of moves for all members in party.

*Don't know the name yet*: Physical attacks have 15% less chance of hitting the holder. *Hold item*

*Don't know the name yet*: Special attacks have 15% less chance of hitting the holder. *Hold item*

*Don't have the name yet*: Status attacks AGAINST you (Like Poisen, Burn, Attack lower, Speed lower, etc.) have 15% less chance to work.

*Don't have the name yet*: Status attacks FOR YOUR OPPONIT (Like Speed up, Sp. Attack up, etc.) have 15% less chance to work.

Cow Bell: Hold item for Milktank. Hold it while breeding, get a new pokemon! ^_^ (I don't know, Milkalf or something like that? ???? )