Main Menu

Neji's Wii

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 02, 2007, 10:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Neji's Wii.

By Rishi and Squee

A/N: Welcome! Rishi and Squee are doing a fan fiction! You bet! XD
Well, this is a first fanfic online.....sorta. Rishi's done fanfics before, but they got deleated-ed. Just to let everyone know, this was a roleplay that Squee and I did almost half a year ago. It was half a year ago, wasn't it? Yeah, it was......

Both the non-existant Rishi and the non-existant Squee will be making appearances and comments. This fanfic is basicly crack. So we hope you enjoy!

Chapter one: Come on over!

Neji sighed. He was bored. He sat on his couch, his Wiimote in his hand. Damn. It was REALLY boring.

Suddenly, Naruto burst into his humble abode. "Hey Neji! Can I play your Wii?" he asked rather hyper-ly. "I just heard that you got one! I wanna play!"

"Sure." Neji said. Well, with the number one knuckle-head ninja around, things were bound to be interesting. "Go ahead. Do what you wish."

"YES!" Naruto yelled. "This is GREAT! Oh, yeah, one more thing. I invited everyone over to your house to try the Wii, including Gaara!"

"Gaara?" Neji exclaimed, frowning.

At that point, Gaara popped in. "Naruto Uzumaki.Neji Hyuuga." he said rather coldly.

"Welcome." said Neji, a little suspicious. How many people had Naruto invited?

Suddenly, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Shino, Sasuke and Sakura came in through the door.

"H-hello, Neji." Hinata said shyly, blushing.

Shikamaru sighed lazily. "I heard you got a Wii, Neji. I thought it was a drag, but since Naruto invited me, I figured I'd come. How troublesome..."

"YO!" Kiba yelled. "Whassap, Neji?"

"Nice place." Sasuke commented. "You get Hinata to clean it or something?" At this comment, both Neji and Hinata started blushing.

Shino remained comment-less, examining the Wii in front of him.

I pray that nothing gets broken. Neji thought warily. With that dog boy around, who knows what could happen......

Everyone examined Neji's Wii in amazment. They were all so busy in awe that no one but Neji noticed Kiba tugging at his sleve.

"What?" Neji said sharply, still distracted by everyone else.

"Is Akamaru allowed to go to the bathroom on the couch?" Kiba asked simpily.

"Sure." Neji said semiconsciously. It was such an honest question that Neji didn't even realize what Kiba had said until it was too late.

"Hey. Can I go to the bathroom on the couch?" Kiba asked hopefully.

"HELL NO!." Neji replied, looking at his poor soiled couch and wondering how in hell he was going to get it cleaned. "You go on that couch and I'll have you fixed, dog-boy."

"YOU SPECIESIST!" yelled Kiba. "What the hell? You let Akamaru go on the couch! I'm part dog, you know! And there's the 'inu' in my name too! You don't give me the same treatment you give him and I'll sue you!"

Neji sighed. What in hell could he do? After a moment, Neji sighed again. "Fine....Just make sure no one can see it."

"You got it, dude." Kiba said, giving Neji a thumbs-up.

"Hey! Neji! You're controller's broken!" Naruto yelled.

Dammit! And I just bought it, too! Neji thought. He was about to kill someone when Hinata spoke up.

"Um......N-N-Neji...Th-there aren't any batteries in them...."

"Oh." Neji said, a total 'I so knew that' moment. "Now I feel really stupid...."

"SASUKE!!!" Naruto yelled, pointing at our favorite emo boy. "I CHALLENGE YOU!"

"Whatever." Sasuke scoffed. "I'll just whoop your ass like I do every time."

That's a to be continued one......darn. Well, yeah, my hands hurt, it's three in the morning and I don't know WHY in hell I'm doing this right now, but I'm ending it there. (By the way, Rishi is the one typing all this)

Please comment! This is tecnicly our first fan fiction up here so....feedback is very nice!
See you later!

Triforce_Luigi