wow thanks activision i really appreciate YOUR DEFECTIVE PIECE OF SHIT GUITAR

Started by Kaz, January 15, 2008, 04:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

I'm going to call Red Octane and ninny the living daylights out of them. This is serious bullpoop, because I've actually only been using the guitar since Christmas. It's just that my mom ordered it 63 days ago, so the warranty is just barely expired.

Yet I've been using it for less than 30 days.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Kaz

Also, after toying with the guitar some more just by messing around on the menus with the strummer, it seems that it's not that the downward doesn't respond. It's that for some reason when I strum it once it acts as if I did it twice.

Kayo

try toggling with the strum bar, do it up and down really fast once, see how many times it thinks you hit it, maybe try short, quicker strums...
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Eizweir

My GH3 PS2 guiter isn't working either, strum bar works fine.  Fret buttons don't work at all
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Razer

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 16, 2008, 04:42:45 PM
A little update on my issue...the strummer only messes up if you strum normally. If you strum upward, it works perfectly.

...=|

Also, I found out that my warranty on the guitar ran out...yesterday.

..........=|

Umm... yesterday?
Wow.
That's just plain bad. :|
Well, if you had the PS2 version I'd recommend buying an SG... Those little sonsofninnyes are near indestructible.
But... since you've got the Wii version, all you can do is wait until they release solo guitars. :(

Kaz

Quote from: razer922 on January 18, 2008, 03:04:18 PM
A little update on my issue...the strummer only messes up if you strum normally. If you strum upward, it works perfectly.

...=|

..........=|

Umm... yesterday?
Wow.
Well, if you had the PS2 version I'd recommend buying an SG... Those little sonsofninnyes are near indestructible.
But... since you've got the Wii version, all you can do is wait until they release solo guitars. :(

What's worse is that technically, the guitar didn't even last 30 days, because I got it as a Christmas gift. My mom may have bought it in mid November, but it was never opened until the 25th of December.

I chewed them out via email last night. Hopefully they'll at least repair or replace it for a fee, if nothing else can be done.

Razer

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 18, 2008, 03:22:51 PM
Quote from: razer922 on January 18, 2008, 03:04:18 PM

...=|

..........=|

Umm... yesterday?
Wow.

What's worse is that technically, the guitar didn't even last 30 days, because I got it as a Christmas gift. My mom may have bought it in mid November, but it was never opened until the 25th of December.

I chewed them out via email last night. Hopefully they'll at least repair or replace it for a fee, if nothing else can be done.
Ah, they bite you in the ass there.
"BUY NOW OR YOU WON'T GET IT FOR THEIR CHRISTMAS"
*buys*
"LOL NO MORE WARANTY 4 U LOLOLOLOL!!1!!!"

Haha, shouldn't be too much to repair/replace it, I hope.

Kaz

Because my whining skills are so badass, I was able to get them to offer to replace the guitar at no cost.

Awesome.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 18, 2008, 05:44:11 PM
Because my whining skills are so badass, I was able to get them to offer to replace the guitar at no cost.

Awesome.
Good Job :D

major tom

Hey, until you get at new one,

at least you can play the real thing, amirite?

Kaz

Quote from: Co-Z on January 24, 2008, 07:10:23 AM
Hey, until you get at new one,

at least you can play the real thing, amirite?

you're kidding right

sir i suck ass at the guitar