News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

ITT: We make good guys seem like bad guys

Started by The Riddler, October 09, 2010, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Kirby is the Gluttonous Pink Puffball of Doom. The poor creatures of Dreamland aren't evil, they're just wild and trying to protect their home, but this ravenous balloon of evil terrorizes through their habitats and brutally feasts upon them... while they're alive no less! For those of whom he doesn't devour, he destroys their homes. All of those star blocks are actually walls, built to withstand normal weather and conditions... but the monsterous pink ball of deaths vacuum is more powerful than they could have anticipated when they colonized.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

That idea definitely didn't come from "There Will Be Brawl"

Also, I'll post one when I'm not lazy. Just felt like failing at being witty.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 10, 2010, 12:38:04 AM
That idea definitely didn't come from "There Will Be Brawl"

Also, I'll post one when I'm not lazy. Just felt like failing at being witty.

it didn't this idea has been tossed around for like a billion years cool your jets kid

JrDude

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 10, 2010, 12:38:58 AM
it didn't this idea has been tossed around for like a billion years cool your jets kid
So he's being even more unoriginal than I realized? Fascinating.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 10, 2010, 12:46:52 AM
So he's being even more unoriginal than I realized? Fascinating.

he's taking the idea and applying to video game characters
not a big intercourse ing deal at least he is trying to have fun calm the intercourse  down

JrDude

No, I will gladly calmly rage all over this thread.

And I mean, Kirby was basically said to be exactly like Rob explained in There Will Be Brawl.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 10, 2010, 12:52:13 AM
No, I will gladly calmly rage all over this thread.

And I mean, Kirby was basically said to be exactly like Rob explained in There Will Be Brawl.
oh okay i don't give a poop about that then
have fun with your stuff man

The Riddler

First off, what the intercourse  is "There will be Brawl"?
Second, it came from when I was playing with a guy named Kirby on EpicMafia. He was the killer, so I made a story about him.
Third, Jrdude, suck a cock.

SkyMyl

Link goes inside people's houses and breaks their pots. He then stabs cuccos for fun.

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on October 10, 2010, 11:16:38 AM
First off, what the intercourse  is "There will be Brawl"?
QuoteIn short: Super Smash Bros meets Sin City as well as Watchmen and Silence Of The Lambs (But oddly enough, not There Will Be Blood).

There Will Be Brawl is a webseries that was eventually hosted by The Escapist. Featuring live actors, it takes the most famous characters from Nintendo's library and puts them in a situation far removed from the bright and cheery childhood games we remember. The plot follows Luigi, who is now a jaded drug dealer trying to make ends meet in the seedy underworld of the Mushroom Kingdom for both himself and his brother. As the plot thickens and new dangers arise, Luigi searches for a reason to keep fighting for a city that seems beyond salvation.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos

Pokemon.  The anime makes it seem like the Pokemon like to be captured.  They don't.  You cock fight them and give them drugs to beef them up.  You make them evolve and teach them moves.  Maybe they just want to be free?  (lol I sound like a hippie now).

Any of the playables in Touhou PoFV.  Who doesn't like spring?  I guess allergies are one thing though.  I don't think Youkai can get allergies though.  Reimu is being selfish.

Homewrecker

Kayo

So what if Bowser kidnapped Peach? That doesn't mean Mario has to run across the world stomping on poor, scared, innocent little turtles and walking mushrooms. And he decided to be a dick and grab all their money and mushrooms from right in front of them. And did he to to calmly ask Bowser to give Peach back? No. He dropped him in boiling Lava. Calm the intercourse  down, Mario. Try being mature and negotiating.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Viewtifulboy

Why "ITT", are you referring to that god-awful rip-off school everybody despises?