News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

MadWorld - Mack's Ascent

Started by Macawmoses, March 17, 2009, 03:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

Macawmoses

After much delay due to un-educated dolts being in his city, Mack called an answer. Definitively (as in, with a mere two more votes than everyone else) Doodle was to die. Mack walked over to him, kicked him in the gut, and let him fall to the ground. Boy did he drop quickly. After a quick swig from a flask, he wavered a bit. Pulling out a golf club, he roared "Fore", and sent Doodle's head flying through a glass pane. That was the end of Doodle...

...or was it? Doodle stood up, and ran towards his head. Within an hour he found it, and made his way back. He was the Mystic, Speaker of the Beyond, whom is now free to walk in both threads.

Deadline for powahs is tonight at 11 in the East.

Red

If Doodle was the speaker from the beyond, how was he able to post in the thread? Did you change it?

Spam

haha he lost his head... then he got head...

Macawmoses

I'd like to point out that he was in fact not the Mystic. He was in fact a Commentator, but I won't touch on that. Through a power called Role Reversal, he and another player have actually switched. Curious? I just need to pm that player (which I forgot to do).

GreatGonzales106

How many baddies are there? Or do we not get to find that out?

Silverhawk79

This is making me want to buy MadWorld. :(

Macawmoses

Doodle

Whoa.
Well, I guess that was cool. :P
YEAH

Ridley

Um... why isn't anyone posting?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on March 23, 2009, 06:16:55 PM

Me and MYL died, game is going to get even more boring from this point. Oh wait, this is the decent thread right?  ????  ::)

Ridley

Quote from: Matt on March 23, 2009, 06:34:00 PM

Me and MYL died, game is going to get even more boring from this point. Oh wait, this is the decent thread right?  ????  ::)

Lol we still got a few other palyers that are smart. Zovi and Riddler to name a few.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on March 23, 2009, 06:44:34 PM

Lol we still got a few other palyers that are smart. Zovi and Riddler to name a few.

Didn't refer to smart players, now did I? Simply meant that me and MYL adding a little excitement by how we play and that we post in the thread more often then most. Lastly, Light is a better player then Zovi. :3

Dammit I keep misreading the title thinking it is the Decent thread, or do I?  :-*

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Matt on March 23, 2009, 06:52:34 PM

Didn't refer to smart players, now did I? Simply meant that me and MYL adding a little excitement by how we play and that we post in the thread more often then most. Lastly, Light is a better player then Zovi. :3

Dammit I keep misreading the title thinking it is the Decent thread, or do I?  :-*
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD, DICKBUTT
ALSO I SUSPECT ZOVI OF SHENANIGANS

The Riddler

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 23, 2009, 07:25:00 PM
Quote from: Matt on March 23, 2009, 06:52:34 PM

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD, DICKBUTT
ALSO I SUSPECT ZOVI OF SHENANIGANS
I suspect Silver.

Also, I have reason to believe that we don't get second chances in this game.