News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

How's My Party NOW?!

Started by JrDude, July 01, 2008, 12:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I'm braking my word and gettin' rid of my starter. Infernape is pretty lame imo. So I changed up my party entirely. Since I just changed it today (or technically yesterday), I'm not positive on the movesets yet, so I won't post them. But here it is, in trainer card form.

PS: I don't care for the power or skill of my Pok?mon, I just like having cool looking Pok?mon.

(You may have to refresh your screen to see it all.)
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Well, I usually wouldn't put HMs on the same pokemon I'd keep on my battling team other than for ones that are useful in battle like Surf and Fly.

JrDude

Quote from: bluaki on July 01, 2008, 12:41:40 AM
Well, I usually wouldn't put HMs on the same pokemon I'd keep on my battling team other than for ones that are useful in battle like Surf and Fly.
Well I'm different. I like to be able to go anywhere without having to make a pit stop at my PC.
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Two of those pokemon are ground types (Rhypherior and Flygon), two are ghost (Haunter and Sableye), and two are steel (Scizor and Mawile). Is that a coincidence or intentional?

JrDude

Quote from: bluaki on July 01, 2008, 01:07:24 AM
Two of those pokemon are ground types (Rhypherior and Flygon), two are ghost (Haunter and Sableye), and two are steel (Scizor and Mawile). Is that a coincidence or intentional?
How the intercourse  did I not notice that?! x.x
I even lined them next to each other like that <.>
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I would take out Mawile and Sableye. But thats just me.

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on July 01, 2008, 11:54:22 AM
I would take out Mawile and Sableye. But thats just me.

I put in Sableye due to his no-weakness thing (and he's cooler than Spiritomb), and I put in Mawile because of it's my favorite 3rd gen pok?mon.

Also edit of topic.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Put in a fire type pokemon.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

1. A Thunderbolt Magmortar.
2. A ghost type.