News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 09:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

I've only played the blue/original one but man these games are pretty decent. I really have some huge gripes about this game - Getting a 4th party member only if he/she decides to join you? Bull. Having dungeons be slow or fast most of the time? Also bull. It should just give move list options much like Fire Emblem for each turn during combat but whatever. Still some things I really gripe about this game...like how I had one dungeon with a ton of linoone's and couldn't get one due to the bull poop "They need a home" system. Screw homes I want to play as linoone. :[ However Some of it's music is just plain awesome; no lie

Oh well. Guess that's the slap in the face I deserve for wanting to see more innovation. Anyways before I go on rambling, what do you think about the PMD series/pretty much now the same game resold asides from the apparent wiiware version that won't come out here for a while at least?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

I remember hearing of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the first time. "OH MY GOD, IT'S A POKEMON GAME THAT ISN'T AN RPG? BRB PREORDERING"

I was excited for it, and when I finally played it...it wasn't the Pokemon action game I was hoping it would be. It was pretty good, but not what I thought it was. I think my disappointment hasn't gone away, since I haven't bothered picking up the second Mystery Dungeon. But still, I like it. It's good. Someone tell me if I'm missing out on anything with the second version.

えっちーせんぱい

I bought it mainly because it was a DS Pokemon game, but i ended up liking it more than Pokemon Pearl quite honestly, it was different, and had a better storyline.

Btw, Mt. Blaze is best music ever, :|

Mystic

I enjoy PMD Blue and PMD Time. I enjoy main games more, but it was quite a fun spin off.