News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Transfer over high level Pokemon

Started by Mystic, March 28, 2010, 05:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Did anyone do this after getting HG/SS? My little brother got a pretty good distance, after getting it just yesterday. I didn't understand how. Then I found out he transferred over a couple level 100's from Pearl and has been using those. Cheating bastard.

Anyone else done this? I could, but I'd rather not. Plus they won't obey well anyways.

DededeCloneChris

I only traded a Riolu (not going to have a party withou one), the GS Pichu (not even using it), and the GS Jirachi (used it, but at least it was lvl. 5).

Nah, bringing in one that high of level to use it early makes the game less fun. I like to struggle so I just level everyone's level equally.

I won't trade any any over until after I go through Kanto and after I beat Red.
...̅̅̅

Mystic

Off the top of my head, besides the even Pokemon, I can't think of any Pokemon on Diamond I need/want to transfer. The only one I really want is Swampert, and I don't even have it on my Diamond.

Chris8492

Darnit, why didn't i think of bringing in some before. I'm not going to bring in a lvl 100 though. More like a lvl 20

Lotos

I didn't bother to do so yet.  I did it for Pearl and it ruined the Elite Four fun (then again, I wanted to beat it so I could get an event item from wi-fi)

Zero

I've only traded and traded back my Scyther and Seadra to evolve into Scizor and Kingdra. Other than that, haven't traded.

Friendly Hostile

Just out of curiosity, since I haven't seen info elsewhere, do you have to get a National Dex of some sort before you can bring in Honen and Sinnoh Pokemon?

Lotos

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 29, 2010, 11:44:09 AM
Just out of curiosity, since I haven't seen info elsewhere, do you have to get a National Dex of some sort before you can bring in Honen and Sinnoh Pokemon?

I'm assuming not, as they're transferring stuff from D/P before the Elite Four, Pokémon from the Gamestop events too.