News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Gym Leaders' Locations/Rematch Dates

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 02, 2010, 12:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Since it's a bit of a pain to have to see where the Gym Leaders appear and what not, here's a comprehensive list detailing their dates and locations where they'll appear to get their phone numbers. Before, let's see what you need to do to unlock these rematches.

*Beat Blue (ego-bastard) and obtain 16 badges.

Okay, that's pretty easy...maybe. Now let's get down with the Gym Leaders, Locations, and Dates:

Gym Leader / Location / Date

Falkner / Cerulean Dept. Store / Monday - 00:00 AM to 23:59 PM

Bugsy / Viridian Forest / Thursday - 00:00 AM to 23:59 PM

Whitney / Goldenrod Dept. Store / Any day - 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Morty / Entrance of Bell Tower / Monday & Tuesday - 00:00 AM to 23:59 PM

Chuck / His wife, just outside the Gym (LOL, his wife gives his phone number to strangers) / Any day at any time

Jasmine / Olivine Restaurant / Any day - 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Pryce / Lake of Rage, on the lower left side entrance / Any day - 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Clair / Dragon Den / Any day - 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Brock / Digglet's Cave, Route 2's entrance / Any day - 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM

Misty / Route 25, pass Bill's House / Any day - 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM

Lt. Surge / Outside Power Plant / Any day after defeating Zapdos, must bring a Pikachu - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Erika / Celandon City's fountain / Saturday & Sunday - 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Janine (AKA the obscure Gym Leader) / Entrace to Victory Road / Any day - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sabrina / Olivine City's harbor (accessed through ship voyages) / Friday - 00:00 AM to 23:59 PM

Blaine / Cinnabar Island / Tuesday - 00:00 AM - 23:59 PM
Blue (Gary) / Get 5 Beautiful Massages from Daisy Oak on the same Pokemon at Pallet Town and get the number from her (LOL, she gives his phone number to strangers) / 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM

And now, for the rematches. Remember calling them. These rematches are arranged alphabetically:

Date, Time - Gym Leader

Monday Morning - Pryce
Monday Afternoon - Janine
Tuesday Afternoon - Blaine
Tuesday Evening - Morty
Wednesday Morning - Misty
Wednesday Afternoon - Jasmine
Wednesday Evening - Chuck
Thursday Afternoon - Bugsy
Friday Morning - Lt. Surge
Friday Evening - Clair
Saturday Morning - Falkner
Saturday Afternoon - Whitney
Saturday Evening - Brock
Sunday Morning - Erika
Sunday Afternoon - Sabrina
Sunday Evening - Blue (Gary)

*Important Notice: Morning isn't considered morning after 10:30 AM for them, so don't expect morning rematches after 10:30 AM. Bunch of weirdoes...

Also, for further reference, here are the dates when you can re-challenge you rival. You must first meet this condition:

*Defeat the rival at Mt. Moon, meet him at Dragon Den afterwards and fight a special tag battle (bring strong Pokemon) and win the battle.

Now, for the rematch dates:

Location / Date

Pokemon League, just passing the old man with the Abra / Mondays & Wednesdays - 00:00 to 23:59 (can be challenged each time in each date in a week)

I know, small, but at least worth of reference.

Hope that helps. ;)

Doodle

YEAH

Someguy13

Surge isn't showing up for me.

And does Daisy's grooming have to be 5 days back to back?

So_So_Man

i think pikachu has to be following you

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2010, 04:01:02 PM
Surge isn't showing up for me.

And does Daisy's grooming have to be 5 days back to back?
You have to get 5 in total. It doesn't matter if you have to get one daily. Also, I think she'll only give his number if you groom one single Pokemon.

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 05, 2010, 04:22:50 PM
You have to get 5 in total. It doesn't matter if you have to get one daily. Also, I think she'll only give his number if you groom one single Pokemon.
Thanks. That would explain why I haven't got Blue's number but what about Surge?

I've been there every day with a Pikachu at the proper time. I've beaten Zapdos and everything but he still isn't there.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2010, 05:08:59 PM
Thanks. That would explain why I haven't got Blue's number but what about Surge?

I've been there every day with a Pikachu at the proper time. I've beaten Zapdos and everything but he still isn't there.
I think you don't have the right time.

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 05, 2010, 05:27:02 PM
I think you don't have the right time.
9AM-12PM right?

DededeCloneChris

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 05, 2010, 05:34:32 PM
Yes. Have you gotten 16 badges yet?
Yup and I've beaten Red and got every other Gym leaders number except for Blue.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2010, 05:54:39 PM
Yup and I've beaten Red and got every other Gym leaders number except for Blue.
It might be because you need to find him there during Friday, then. After I captured Zapdos, he was just standing in the grass outside the Power Plant in Friday. I think "any day" is wrong, then.

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 05, 2010, 06:00:06 PM
It might be because you need to find him there during Friday, then. After I captured Zapdos, he was just standing in the grass outside the Power Plant in Friday. I think "any day" is wrong, then.
Well I'm pretty sure I've been there once every day in the time he's supposed to be there.

I didn't catch Zapdos, I just killed it. Could that be my problem?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 05, 2010, 06:12:17 PM
Well I'm pretty sure I've been there once every day in the time he's supposed to be there.

I didn't catch Zapdos, I just killed it. Could that be my problem?
Those Pokemon are supposed to come back there.

Someguy13

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 05, 2010, 08:33:14 PM
Those Pokemon are supposed to come back there.
ahhhhhh that would be my problem then. Thanks.

Someguy13

Got it.

Thanks for the help. I probably wouldn't have figured out the Zapdos respawning thing without this thread.

Also for Blue it doesn't need to be 5 back to back but it does need to be 5 of the same Pokemon.