News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Farewell (Be back on the 28th)

Started by SkyMyl, July 30, 2009, 01:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Yeah, I'm getting close to holding a record for teasing you guys. But yes, I'm leaving. No, no, I'm not leaving for good, and I'm not leaving within the next week.

See, my sister moved to Florida a month ago, and my Mom's going to visit her with my other sister, via car. So, I'm the semi-unfortunate +1 that's going with her. I'm staying in Florida for a week, before going to Georgia with my other sister for another week, before flying back here.

Why am I posting this if I'm not leaving just yet? Because no one knows when we're leaving, predictably. But I'm going to be back before the end of August, for sure. Which means I'll be back just in time for school to start. AUGH.

...not that any of you care, anyway.

Edit: Leaving on the 15th. Which, at the time of this edit, is in a matter of hours.

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

You mean like this?

...ah, I forgot to mention that.

jnfs2014

Yep. Now you don't have an excuse. :)

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 30, 2009, 02:19:22 PM
Yep. Now you don't have an excuse. :)
Well, you'd be wrong.

Unless my first sister bought a router recently, I won't be here for a week, at the least.

jnfs2014

Dangit. Why can't all devices work on phone service instead of wifi like my Blackberry. :(

Oh well, buh bye.

Macawmoses

Zovistograt

Well, try to have fun without us ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

whatwewishfor

whatever