Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

jnfs2014

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Roxon

7.5/10. I always pick Yoshi in every Mario multi player game

This is 100% legal btw, PM me if any questions.

major tom

0/10. lol, sora.

yeah guys, i'm using a weeaboo avatar. hells yes.

HoganM

Quote from: Co-Z on February 25, 2008, 04:04:31 PM
0/10. lol, sora.

yeah guys, i'm using a weeaboo avatar. hells yes.
:D

9/10 Because anime kicks SO much ass >.>;

major tom

10/10 for evh
Quote from: HoganM on February 25, 2008, 04:07:39 PM
Wrong. It's boring and overrated.

but it has hot grls.

HoganM

Quote from: Co-Z on February 25, 2008, 04:08:45 PM
10/10 for evh
Quote from: HoganM on February 25, 2008, 04:07:39 PM
Wrong. It's boring and overrated.

but it has hot grls.
I was being sarcastic :D

My school is full of weeaboos, but some of them have backpacks with hot girls on them with huge endowments. And then the principal takes away the backpacks....

major tom

Quote from: HoganM on February 25, 2008, 04:19:16 PM
I was being sarcastic :D

My school is full of weeaboos, but some of them have backpacks with hot girls on them with huge endowments. And then the principal takes away the backpacks....
thank god all the weeaboos at my school get their asses kicked. if i saw one at my school, i'd whoop his ass. even if he was kaz.

HoganM

Interestingly someone changed my avatar  >:(

Somebody doesn't like a little boobsecks  ::)

Zovistograt

6/10

also, Co-Z, I don't think it's possible to not like anime and still be a weeaboo.  I've never heard of a case like that.  It's like saying you're on Weight Watchers and not going to the meetings.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

major tom

6/10

wait what's the point?

because i'm not a weeaboo because i don't like anime. and let's not forget the weeaboos who dont watch anime but instead read manga.

HoganM

Quote from: Co-Z on February 28, 2008, 03:40:30 PM
6/10

wait what's the point?

because i'm not a weeaboo because i don't like anime. and let's not forget the weeaboos who dont watch anime but instead read manga.
I had a friend like that, he spent the whole day inside reading his darn "Shonen Jump" manga. Ironically, he was fat.

Friendly Hostile

Being a weeaboo means you foam at the mouth over anything Japan related.  Generally it's anime, but it certainly isn't limited to that.

major tom

10/10 for lol
Quote from: HoganM on February 28, 2008, 03:54:41 PM
I had a friend like that, he spent the whole day inside reading his darn "Shonen Jump" manga. Ironically, he was fat.
How is that ironic?
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 28, 2008, 04:01:33 PM
Being a weeaboo means you foam at the mouth over anything Japan related.  Generally it's anime, but it certainly isn't limited to that.
Yep yep. It often includes J-pop (which, contrary to what they think, is essentially the same as other pop, the only big difference being the language the lyrics are in), manga (lol, reading right to left), and of course, hentai. If I was Japanese, I'd convince weeaboo kids that Japan hates them (except they really don't because Japan makes money off of them).