News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Team Chaotix adventure in Naruto World

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 27, 2007, 09:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Episode 1: The deliver of a Team.

Chris: So the story begins in Chaotix detective agency where they receive a letter with a package saying this:

"Hello, I need you to deliver several packages to a planet where live many ninja humans are living, please send those things to them in the destinatión"

"From: What, do you care about my name?"

Chris: Then the destinatión was in a Village .

Vector: What kind of funny name is this "Hidden village in the leaves"?
Also WE are detectives, not deliver mans!

Charmy: Oh well, our detective jobs aren't paying any attentión to any person, except Cream's mom, but they believe we are a post office agency.

Vector: OK, then we are going to...

Chris: Before Vector finished his words, Espio enter rushing in the house.

Espio: Hey, Vector, where is the destinatión?!

Vector: See the letter.

Espio: Oh Great! We need to go there now!

Charmy: Wow, I never seen Espio so happy.

Vector: OK then we are going to...

Chris: But it was also cutted of because someone knocked on the door.

Charmy: I go to see who is.

Chris: They were surprised when the ones who where in the door where Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese, aparently they where bored because there were doing nothing since they defeated the metarex in a week.Vector told them they were going to deliver something but the only problem was..

Charmy: VECTOR, HOW WE ARE SUPOSSE TO GO TO THAT PLANET WITHOUT A SHIP?!

Tails: No problem, I take you there with the blue typhoon but with one conditión, you need to take us there too.

Espio, Charmy and Vector: Ok!

Chris: Then all the group headed to the mysterious planet, but also Charmy readed something more in the letter,"oh, and please hide any advance tecnology, because I don't want any stealed things okay?".And they were followed by someone else, it was Rouge.

Rouge: Hmm, this will be interesting..

Chris: But Dr Eggman was following them too!

Dr Eggman: They are going somewhere without me?Then I'm going too!

Decoe, Bocoe and Bokum: Here we go again..

Chris: All of them were going to a new planet, but they were some surprises in that planet, here there was someone waiting to be found...

TO BE CONTINUED....

thunderhero4

youre still the king of fanfics...now i just need to find something im the king of...

Triforce_Luigi

I am guessing you like Sonic X. Also, I was gonna do something like this but without Naruto till later. Darn!

DededeCloneChris

Next chapter please! ;D

Episode 2: A new adventure is born.

Chris:They almost were entering the planet atmosfere, they needed to find a place to hide the ship, until Cream say something.

Cream:Hey how about that Dark forest?

Amy:That's a good place!

Chris:The only thing they doesn't know is that forest wasn't ordinary,
THAT WAS THE FOREST OF DEATH!

Cream:Oh, but is so creepy!

Sonic:Then how about behind that mountain?

Knuckles:Is better there.

Chris:Then they hided the ship behind the mountain, it was night there so all of the people were sleeping. The only thing was, they were hiding behind the 4 hokage mountain! But they were exausted because of the long trip, so all of them were going to sleep.

Rouge:Interesting village, I'm going to explore.

Chris:Meanwhile Dr Eggman was also looking for a place to hide.

Decoe: Dr Eggman, let's hide in that dark forest.

Dr Eggman:Hmmm, let's hide there, I see my mind is so brilliant!

Bocoe:Always saying it was his idea..

Bokum:This is going to be fun tomorrow!

Chris:They were in the forest of death,also not knowing where they are hiding. Then it was already morning, Vector and his team were going to deliver the things, Amy, Cream and Cheese were going to see the village, Knuckles and Sonic were also going to the village but separated of Amy group. Tails was going to guard the ship with a cloking devise he maked and then going with Sonic and Knuckles. Meanwhile in a house of a blond kid with a orange costume.

Naruto:Okay, time to start the day! I'm going to see Sakura!

Chris:Then back with Amy group..

Amy:Wow, look at this flower shop!

Cream:Is beatiful! Look at all the flowers!

Chris:Obviously they were in the Yamanaka flower shop.Now there is only one questión, they were going to cause a rampage or the villagers were going to start shoking?

TO BE CONTINUED...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 27, 2007, 09:44:12 PM
I am guessing you like Sonic X. Also, I was gonna do something like this but without Naruto till later. Darn!
he made this a loooong time ago....it was just on myopera.com...i was a member there but never used my account...and chris convinced me to fix it up...and i went to visit him on his opera profile and he showed me these fanfics...

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 3: Part 1 The cute, the curious, the main news and the complot.

Chris:Cream and Amy entered the flower shop to see all the flowers there.

Amy:Cream can you make a beatiful mini decoratión for Sonic please?

Cream:Of course I can!

Chris:Then the 2 girls picked the most beatiful flowers to buy, but..

Amy:Okay then, is anybody here?

Chris:They were waiting until a girl with blond long hair answered them.

Ino:Okay, please wait, I'm coming! Hello, what are you looking for....

Chris:The girl was Ino yamanaka, who apparently after looking who was in the shop, she became inmobile.

Cream:Is something wrong?

Ino:OH, HOW CUTE! A LITTLE RABBIT!!!

Chris:Aparently, Ino has a secret love to rabbits because she says they are the most cute thing in the world.

Chapter 3: part 2 The cute, the curious, the main news and the complot.

Chris:She gave Cream a big hug, almost taking all the air in her.

Amy:RUN FOR IT!!!!

Ino:Hey, come back!!

Chris:Ino started to pursuit the two girls, meanwhile with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles...

Sonic:Ok then, see ya!

Tails:Why he always wants to be alone?

Knuckles:Because he is Sonic.

Tails:Ok, then what are we going to do?

Knuckles:I don´t know....maybe I need to train a little bit...maybe with that big rock above the pedestal.

Chris:Knuckles didn't know that the rock that he was punching was the ninja memorial rock! (you know, the one who have the names of the honorable fallen ninjas in battle)But then, Tails wanted to explore more the village so he left alone and then, a man with a mask that almost covered all of his face except one eye was coming to the memorial rock, but it was shocked when he saw the red creature punching the rock. That man was...Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi:Hey, stop now!

Knuckles:what?

Kakashi:If you want to punch someone then punch me!

Knuckles:OK!

Chris:They started a battle, meanwhile with team chaotix.

Vector:Well our first task is to find a family clan named..the hyugaa clan.

Charmy:What a funny name!

Espio:Hmm.

Charmy:what the matter, Espio?

Chris:Espio was looking to a kid with almost cold personality following they, Espio suspected "that kid isn't ordinary" but they keeped in their way, but also the kid was at a little distance of them(like 5 meters) Meanwhile in the other part of the city.

Cream: (running) Oh no! There so many people there!

Amy: (running) Maybe we can lose that annoying girl!

Chris:They entered the street of many people, Ino losed them but she was still searching for them, but the only problem was...

Cream:Oof! We finally lose that girl....AMY, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

Amy:Oh no! Cream!!!??

Chris:They were splitted because of all the people.

Sakura:What a nice day!...Hey, who is that pink thing?

Amy:Oh no! Another girl!

Sakura:Calm down please! I don't want to hurt you!

Inner Sakura:Cha! She is so cute!!!!!

Amy:Oh thank you! Thank you!

Sakura:What happened to you?

Chris:Amy told Sakura all the trouble she and Cream has with a girl in a flower shop.

Inner Sakura:Cha! That Ino is so annoying to everyone!

Amy:And Cream was separated of me! Can you help me?

Sakura:Of course I help you!

Amy:Thank you!

Chris:Then the two pink girls searched for Cream, meanwhile with Sonic.

Sonic:This place is awesome!

Chris:Sonic was running all over the village above the roofs of the buildings, but one of those buildings was where Naruto live.

Naruto:What was that blue light?! I need to seek that thing!

Chris:Then Naruto begins the fast pursuit of the hedgehog.

Rouge:What kind of place is this? There is nothing valuable here!

Chris:Then Rouge saw something that was watching her, but that person quikly vanished, but Rouge then was shocked, that person was Shadow!
Now here are the things that are happening, will Sakura and Amy find Cream before Ino find it first? Knuckles will win the battle againts Kakashi? Where is Tails now? Team Chaotix will find the destinatión?
Espio will attack that kid? What is Dr Eggman doing? Rouge will find Shadow? Where is Cream now? Naruto will catch that hedgehog?

TO BE CONTINUED...