News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

yay I made another crazy electronica song...and a speedcore remix of it too.

Started by Zovistograt, January 23, 2008, 01:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good?

both versions are good
2 (40%)
both versions suck
1 (20%)
I liked the original but didn't like the speedcore
0 (0%)
SPEEDCOREROCKSMUCHBETTERTHANORIGINALAAAAAA
2 (40%)
meh, I won't bother listening to them and instead I will throw away my vote.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Zovistograt

download "Robotic Rampage" mp3

I assure you, no viruses or crap like that.  320kbps, 3:08.  Made in about an hour and a half.  It was mostly playing around with percussion and low harmonies, and the roto organ of course.  That's just for an attempt at some melody, though, to make it more interesting.

C&C ^_^

Also, I apologize for the slow download speed.  Not my fault.

SPEEDCORE REMIX:
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/897538_uabk8/ticRampage_SpeedcoreRemixv2_.mp3

I find this more enjoyable than the original ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

major tom

Didn't wanna download so I streamed the remix.

It wasn't enjoyable. It was intercourse ing annoying. Especially the percussion.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Co-Z on January 24, 2008, 07:01:45 AM
Didn't wanna download so I streamed the remix.

It wasn't enjoyable. It was intercourse ing annoying. Especially the percussion.
meh, I suppose you have to like speedcore to like it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

W4W1

I looked at your profile yesterday and I saw them. They're good  :P

What program do you use?

Zovistograt

Quote from: W4W1 on January 24, 2008, 02:52:42 PM

What program do you use?
FL Studio 7...

...demo, olol.  The only drawback is that you can't save in the native format, so I have to make the songs in one shot.

Lotos

Saved to harddrive.  I'll listen to them tomorrow and tell you what I think ;)

I love the speedcore mix ♥  Great job Zovi!

Matt

OneManFreakShow

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 24, 2008, 08:11:05 PM

What program do you use?
FL Studio 7...

...demo, olol.  The only drawback is that you can't save in the native format, so I have to make the songs in one shot.

Very nice. I have the FL Studio 7 demo as well, and I can't make a single thing in it. I honestly don't get it.

Matt

Quote from: OneManFreakShow on January 25, 2008, 03:10:39 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 24, 2008, 08:11:05 PM

What program do you use?
FL Studio 7...

Very nice. I have the FL Studio 7 demo as well, and I can't make a single thing in it. I honestly don't get it.

Lulz i am the exact same way... Synthwulf is a godly with Fl Studio.

HeroOfTimeO0

Great job. I think pretty much all of your stuff so far is pretty awesome.
I've never been able to make anything I think is good on anything so far, so it's pretty cool seeing what you're able to do. (O:
I only got 5 seconds out of the remix tough...

Riosan

Organ Melody in original reminds me of Aura Rock or Veridis Quo by Daft Punk. Percussion was annoying.

The vibrating melody in speedcore was also annoying, and the bass was kind of loud, too. Percussion was even more annoying in speedcore.

6/10 songs for both.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Riosan on January 25, 2008, 08:55:34 PM
Organ Melody in original reminds me of Aura Rock or Veridis Quo by Daft Punk. Percussion was annoying.

The vibrating melody in speedcore was also annoying, and the bass was kind of loud, too. Percussion was even more annoying in speedcore.

6/10 songs for both.
lulz I thought the annoying percussion made a cool sound.  That percussion loop was only intended to only be used once, but then I was just liek "lol let's see what happens when I put it a bunch of times" and I thought it gave a strange pseudo-gabber kind of feel.

HoganM

Pretty good, i liked the speedcore better though. The part in the speedcore where it sounds like chirping birds is cool :D