News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

My Pokemon Sprite Place -- Sprites: 21

Started by Zora Link, April 05, 2008, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

yea, I thought Ho-oh/Lugia would be hard and Lucario/electrivire would be easy...
it turned out to be the other way around. XD

Sanji07

Your sprites rawk! =D May I request a recolor of espeon? I would prefer the fur to be black with the eyes and gem being seagreen.

Zelda_Masta

I request that you recolor wartortle into something darker... not black but just dark ;)

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

Zora Link

Didn't quite understand what you wanted with Wartortle, but I tried. :P

Zelda_Masta

Thats kinda what i was aimin for except not as sucky XDD yeah i know, i'm terrible with the recoloring but, it works.  Not sure what to do with the tail... everytime i tried something it came out bad so i stopped trying XP

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

Zora Link

Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 14, 2008, 07:59:47 PM

Thats kinda what i was aimin for except not as sucky XDD yeah i know, i'm terrible with the recoloring but, it works.  Not sure what to do with the tail... everytime i tried something it came out bad so i stopped trying XP
mk, I'll get that for you a little later.

Zora Link

Zelda_Masta

Quote from: Zora Link on April 17, 2008, 05:10:07 PM

thanks, thats exactly what i had in mind ^_^

now i gots another request, you dont have to do it if it seems like too massive of an undertaking but can you take my avatar a recolor it according to the sprite you made? If you could that would be awsome but you dont have to... just a request.

Zora Link

As of now, I'm only working with Sprites. Sorry.