<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The eevee who couldn't evolve

Started by Zora Link, April 18, 2008, 05:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Link

Chapter 11
I am Ironman

The Screw then started to turn, almost too slowly for Eevee's liking. It pierced the skin, and Eevee Jumped. The sharpness of the pain shocked him, and it was all so sudden. This sudden movement didn't deter the screw from it's course, though, and it started to "drill" it's way in. The pain got worse and worse, and when Only the whole tip of the screw was in, Eevee couldn't stand it anymore. The only thing Eevee could do was repeat "I can't die I can't die" over and over and over in his mind. And it's a good thing too, because, as it seems, that "ability",of sorts, was the only thing keeping him from dying. He noticed that he didn't faint, but he had very little time to think about that as the first of the screw's "Lips" dug it's way in. The pain, which seemed like it couldn't have gotten any worse, just got worse. The lips dug in deeper and deeper and deeper. Eevee had had enough, he didn't care what happened to his uncle, he just wanted the whole world to know how much pain he was in. This attempt to break the rooms sound barrier failed, and Eevee realized that He had screamed so loud, he had lost his voice. All he could do was lye on the ground wriggling and squirming in pain, repeat"I can't die I can't die" over and over, and think of his parents. The pain continued to grow as the screw dug deeper. By now it was only about half way in.

Eevee's Uncle stared through the wall into the room and watched Eevee suffer. He regretted making eevee go through this so early, blaming it all on himself, saying that he should have put it at a higher number. But He also had the knowledge that it would be okay. And that Eevee would absolutly love his new abilities. So he hung back, and watched through teary eyes, only wishing he could do someting else to help.

Well this continued for about 10 minutes, but for both of them, it seemed like eternity. Even more than that. Eevee, on the floor of a soundproof room, suffering more pain than any other pokemon has ever felt before, and the uncle, just sitting there watching, unable to help at all. These 10 minutes were the longest 10 minutes of both of their lives. But finally, the time came. The screw penetrated the heart, and Eevee regained his voice miraculously. The pain that came when it did penatrate the heart, was the sharpest pain Eevee would ever feel. It knocked him out cold.

When Eevee awoke again, he was in his living room. There were get well cards and flowers all over the table. Eevee saw one in particular which was signed: "Eeveol" His Best friend, his old life. He wanted it back so much. He would never forget the experience in that room.
"The Room!" Eevee sat up and looked right at where it was before, but there was no door. Just a wall, but that wall had a picture, a picture that hadn't been there before. It was a picture of Eevee and Eeveol Playing on the swings as second graders.

Just then, Eevee's uncle came in and noticed Eevee was awake.
"Oh, great! You made it!"
"Yea, and I can't believe I did either...I think I would have rather died than go through that."
"Well think of it this way. It was going to have to be done sooner or later, so now you have it done and over with! Congrats!"
"Thanks..." Eevee said sarcastically. "oh, by the way, how long was I out for?"
"2 weeks"
"t..tt.....tw...two weeks?!!???!!!???!?!?!?!?"
"Yep, Everyone wanted to come and visit you, but I couldn't let them. I allowed them to write you cards, though. And I promised to give them to you when you awoke, and well, here they are."
"I noticed...but why couldn't you let them see me?"
"Well if they saw you, who knows what they'd think. I mean, come on. I'd probably get arrested or something."
"That's right! Where's a mirror? I need to get a look!"
"Now don't you move a......well I guess you couldn't say muscle, but you get the point. I need to explain things to you before you even get off this couch. I'll go get the mirror, show you, and then we'll talk. Deal?
"Deal." Eevee was anxious to see what he looked like, and when his uncle brought the mirror, he was a bit dissapointed. He saw something that was not worth what he went through to get it, but his uncle was going to explain things, right? Eevee Hoped so, as this figure that was reflecting back at him...

...just didn't seem to satisfy.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .