News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What anime are you watching currently?

Started by Zovistograt, July 04, 2008, 09:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Could be more than one.

I'm watching mainly Pani Poni Dash! (as related by my new avatar), but also some Denno Coil and a little Neon Genesis Evangelion to complement the ridiculousness of PPD.

You?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Chaos

I guess you could say I'm watching Shippuden. But I've stopped for a while, I'm trying to get back into it but it's not really working out.

Riosan

I'm trying to finish FLCL and TTGL, as silly as those sound. I just need to stop playing TF2 for a few days and watch anime.

Quote from: Chaos on July 04, 2008, 09:26:40 PM
I guess you could say I'm watching Shippuden. But I've stopped for a while, I'm trying to get back into it but it's not really working out.

...Why?
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

HoganM

Haven't watched Lucky Star in a while, I'm watching that.

major tom

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Riosan on July 05, 2008, 05:44:14 AM

...Why?

maybe he likes torturing himself? I'm not watching any at the moment, but I just finished watching FMA

Nayrman

Bleach and a little One Piece.
Just got finished with the first two seasons of Higurashi No Koro Ni...
a.k.a. READ MY REVIEW AND COMMENT ;_;

Chaos

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on July 06, 2008, 07:10:31 AM

...Why?

maybe he likes torturing himself? I'm not watching any at the moment, but I just finished watching FMA
Yeah, I do...

I don't think I'm ever going back to watching it though. I think I've lost interest in it.

Nayrman

Quote from: Chaos on July 06, 2008, 10:07:17 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on July 06, 2008, 07:10:31 AM

...Why?

Yeah, I do...

I don't think I'm ever going back to watching it though. I think I've lost interest in it.
That's cuz its in Filler atm. And everyone knows Naruto filler SUCKS. So I'm skipping it until it gets back onto cannon...

Kaso

I'm waiting for new episodes of Code Geass R2.
I'm rewatching Lucky Star and Haruhi.
I'm finishing up Rosario+Vampire.

Light

Well, I was watching Death Note, but that's over now, so I'm not watching any anime right now. D:
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Syncopathic

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
After this, I'll probably watch Welcome to the NHK.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Sceptile on July 07, 2008, 02:37:46 AM
After this, I'll probably watch Welcome to the NHK.
I was watching that, lost interest by the 20th episode, it was allright

Nayrman

Quote from: Kaso on July 06, 2008, 05:38:42 PM
I'm waiting for new episodes of Code Geass R2.
I'm rewatching Lucky Star and Haruhi.
I'm finishing up Rosario+Vampire.
lucky star and Haruhi suck massively IMO.
Read my review on Code Geass...although today's epsidoe was actually quite good

Zovistograt

Quote from: Nayrman on July 07, 2008, 05:26:54 PM
lucky star and Haruhi suck massively IMO.
You obviously have either no taste at all or the same taste as my friend who shuns anything that doesn't have blaring action every five seconds.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)